What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Skunk - Harvest @ Day 76

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Final yield of both plants was 6.14 ounces total. Of that 4 7/8 are top shelf, the rest is popcorn and such. I thought I'd yield about 3 ounces total, so I was VERY impressed. The buds are VERY dense.

B

bucketbot

Whow ! gorgeous colors ! quiet small plants for almost 2 months veg'....must have yielded nicely ;).
Congrats!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Whow ! gorgeous colors ! quiet small plants for almost 2 months veg'....must have yielded nicely ;).
Congrats!

Indeed, very small. Of the 7 1/2 week veg they were outdoors for about 5 - 5 1/2 of those weeks; during which they grew VERY slow. Plus I topped 'em at week 3-4.

I live north of 45N so their time outdoors was equivalent to like 2 weeks under a Halide.

Thanks for the comments!

bens lab

Great job with those man. I've done peaks northernberry and their skunkberry too. The northernberry is a personal fave of mine.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I have to say it again. Great fucking job man. seriously

A tasty treat that's good to eat!!!!!

Said my Brain to the lighter.

I am lusting after those wicked nugs!!!!

Awesome man. Just awesome!

Thanks!! I really appreciate the comments and feedback. The finished product is excellent. VERY spicy.

Great job with those man. I've done peaks northernberry and their skunkberry too. The northernberry is a personal fave of mine.

Thanks for the kind words!!

What did you think of their skunkberry, i'm running that now . . . ??

bens lab

Hi etinardiaego, the skunkberry was intresting, I had 3 females from seed, as with most strains that I test from seed I tend to just grow them in small pots in the corner and take a clone just incase.

anyway, of the three ladies I had two that were quite similar, short predominantly indica looking leaves and very little stretch, these two were nothing special, fairly weak blueberry taste, potency is ok. The other has much thinner leaves but doesn't really stretch either, this one tastes stronger of bb, and as it ripens in the last few days it suddenly turns dark purple all over as to give an indicator of when shes ready.
This thin leaf variety seem to flower very quick, especially from clone, it's strong too. One of friends absolutely loves this one. Shortest flowering strain i've ever had. The vegging mum was covered in pistils, practically gagging to be flowered, and once the 12/12 switch is flicked she starts real quickly.

Nice looking plant you have there etinarcadiaego. If she smokes even half as good as she looks, you should be in for a real treat! :yummy:
Enjoy!!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Hi etinardiaego, the skunkberry was intresting, I had 3 females from seed, as with most strains that I test from seed I tend to just grow them in small pots in the corner and take a clone just incase.

anyway, of the three ladies I had two that were quite similar, short predominantly indica looking leaves and very little stretch, these two were nothing special, fairly weak blueberry taste, potency is ok. The other has much thinner leaves but doesn't really stretch either, this one tastes stronger of bb, and as it ripens in the last few days it suddenly turns dark purple all over as to give an indicator of when shes ready.
This thin leaf variety seem to flower very quick, especially from clone, it's strong too. One of friends absolutely loves this one. Shortest flowering strain i've ever had. The vegging mum was covered in pistils, practically gagging to be flowered, and once the 12/12 switch is flicked she starts real quickly.

Thanks for the reply man! My SB is at about day 12 flower, and has stretched 2X as of today (currently 36" tall) - but I wouldn't say the leaves are fat or thin. It's a beautiful plant, I really hope it turns out well!

simply amazing plants brother congrats!

peace&pot

Thanks for the kind words!

Very nice nice!D Love the colors, wish I could taste it!

Thanks! It definitely has a good taste, very spice with a sweet undertone . . .

Nice looking plant you have there etinarcadiaego. If she smokes even half as good as she looks, you should be in for a real treat! :yummy:
Enjoy!!

Thanks man!! The smoke was great, but sadly is all gone . . . lol.

A few close friends have a bit left, but I have run out about 1 1/2 months ago . . .

lol.

Thanks for looking everyone!