What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Skunk - Harvest @ Day 76

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Beautiful plants those low temps really brought out the colors huh?..

Gojo orange pomace is always quick and easy for cleaning those extremely sticky fingers, and always works for me.

Can't wait to see more and hear the yield!

Thanks for the tips man, much appreciated it. I will update this with yield photos soon as the drying is complete!

K

Kush_Dreams

Really kickass looking plant/buds, Great photos also

Wow thanks man, seriously, don't start thinking I know what I'm doing . . .

Cause I dont :)
That's part of why i felt a nomination was in order for this grow, what a great start. Good luck in the contest :)

S

Surfr

Man I can't wait to start some of these seeds!! That looks INSANE! Amazing job!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Really kickass looking plant/buds, Great photos also

That's part of why i felt a nomination was in order for this grow, what a great start. Good luck in the contest

Thanks for the nomination man, that was really exciting, made my week . . . :) In day to day life I can't and don't talk about this, so it's really cool to be able to come here and see what others (with WAY more experience) think. Thanks again!

Man I can't wait to start some of these seeds!! That looks INSANE! Amazing job!

Thanks man! Be sure to start a thread for your grow, I'd love to see how you do!

Great job ! How about a smoke report when possible ?

I will do, they come out of bags probably this weekend or early next week and I'll post final harvest shots, weights, maybe some random pics from throughout the grow, and let you know how it smokes.

Amazing skunk...looks fierce!

Stay Safe

Thanks for kind words!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
great job!! that plant is sick what light did you use?? any guess on dry weight!

Thanks!

Umm, it was grown under a 400 watt light. I used a MH for part of veg and an HPS for flowering. The last 15 days of flowering I used the MH again.

I don't know how much, I don't have as much exposure to pot as most of the people on here at the moment. If I really HAD to guess I'd say maybe 2 ounces of top-quality bud from each plant. I'm making cannabutter with everything not a cola or nearly a cola, so there's maybe an ounce their also.

The yield was good - about what I had anticipated. The plant was 18" tall when put into veg and finished right around 30 1/2".

I vegged the plant outdoors for 6 weeks and I live pretty far north, as a result the plant grew about as much in those 6 weeks outside as it would have in 2 weeks in a controlled environment indoors.

I'll post the harvest weight once everything is dry, maybe a couple more days.

I'll throw a few more Drying pics up here in like 10 minutes . . .

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Now I know for sure that I need to order some gear from peak! Nice show brother.

Yes, I have no complaints. I am very impressed with the quality of the finished product. Great stuff.

Nice shit I love P.seeds. Im running there sweet skunk now.

Tafari

Thanks, hope your grow is going well!

A few pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Kush_Dreams

Those buds looks very tasty! I've gotta get these beans from Peak ASAP :)

aiu

Oh, very cool looking plants and buds. Im absolutely amazed, hope you have nice time with them, bet they taste good. Keep on keepin it on:joint:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Outstanding show of how good NL/SK can be.

Two of the world's cannabis pillars can't produce junk and they show it there in spades my friend. Bravo!

I've had previous experience with Skunk Berry and Northern Berry, both are hybrids offered by Peak Seeds.

NB is a great strain for 12/12 from seed and will barely pass the 18" mark. SB, on the other hand is much better suited for SCROG.

NB Smoke is thick and hearty, while breaking the nugs fingers are covered with sticky resin that oozes aromas of berries, mango and some pine notes.

Smoke expands but leaves a nice berry taste. Exhaled smoke leaves a nice sweet, berry/sandal/pine aroma in the room.

Nice, relaxed Indica effect of the highest grade. No paranoia at all and a smooth BB dreamy come down. Great for evenings with movies, friends and introspection. 8/10

SB smoke is lighter with less expansion. Taste is musky sweet with hints of berries/mango and a nice funky skunk after taste.

Effect sets rapidly and is nice and sweetly uplifting. Could be a nice all day weed if harvested early but taste and effect becomes much more complex if left until 50% amber. You feel like smiling and just being nice to all!

Beware: exhaled smoked will stink up the room! A perverse (Ummmmm) funk that recalls skunk, rotten tropical fruit, "skid marks" and cuban cigar smoke. All of that forms a dense, strangely sweet, lingering aroma. Stinky goodness!

Your plant looks like grown in Mars or some hostile alien place. Seriously, those colors are killer and send the warning to all. I can tell you its going to be FIRE with a good lung expansion. So don't get greedy on the first toke! ;-)

Sorry for mentioning those strains in your thread but I feel Peak Seeds are decent breeders that deserve more appreciation.

Can't wait for the smoke report!

I will get your strain next. That is for sure.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I really appreciate everyone's comments and support. I'm glad I have a place I can share this with people.

I agree with you OjoRojo420, Peak is very understated, but I'm excited to try more of their offerings!