What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Skunk - Harvest @ Day 76

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Its been over 7 years since I've run her. I remember her being the most potent of the Peak gear I had tried, including their Sweet Skunk. Plants took 11 weeks easy and were bulletproof from start to finish. Excellent yield and a wide variety of tastes and smells to be found.
That's awesome. Do you remember if the buzz was closer to his Sweet skunk or more on the indica stoney side like the Northern lights? I've run his Northern lights and like it. Not crazy potent, but still really good. Totally mold resistant outdoors too.

G

That's awesome. Do you remember if the buzz was closer to his Sweet skunk or more on the indica stoney side like the Northern lights? I've run his Northern lights and like it. Not crazy potent, but still really good. Totally mold resistant outdoors too.

I think she leaned toward the indica side with the buzz, but that was just my keeper. She had a lot of variance.

St. Phatty

What were the temps & hours of daily sunlight in the last week ?

Sometimes I want to let plants go longer but the weather decides otherwise.

Plus I have shade from a nearby mountain that seems to move some plants "forward in time" by about a week, i.e. plants in that location flower 1 week earlier.

That reminds me of a NL x Haze cross plant that I had that tended towards the Indica side. Very skunk like. Skunk smell, bud structure etc. Maybe I also cured it right. SO SMOOTH, the smoke that is.