What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Western Mass cultivation friendly municipalities

tankerton

Was wondering if anyone was kind enough to share which towns, cities, counties allow marijuana cultivation licenses in western mass. Also has anyone used a reputable consulting firm to help with the licensing process?

yardgrazer

I believe there's at least one facility in Bernardston (wife's friend works there), and if I recall correctly, Deerfield has some as well? Just working off my memory.

Not as familiar with the southern end of 91 but from news reports I take it Holyoke is fairly open, though they may already have a number of applicants in process.

toptopweb

But on whether what she pursues is what she likes.
We evaluate the success of any person not on material conditions,and what she gives up is what prevents her from realizing her dream.
I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life.
When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
professional seo services
A very interesting website

Latest posts

Latest posts