What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant stress from moving from low starting light to high PAR veg light

G

I have to ask has anyone else had stress issues for young rooted clones moving from lower intensity led to a higher intensity par when moving 10”+- rooted clones into a main veg space and up potted??
I usually take rooted cuts after just a week and they are smaller to up pot.
Last two grows I have tried to get ahead by starting cuts and letting them get going a couple weeks plus still under clone lights where I have a little room while my main tent is finishing last week or two of flower. Then putting in the clones in 5 gallon bags in my main tent, the first week I’m seeing signs of stress like a nute deficiency plus some leaf tacoing. There is no way it’s a deficiency as it’s same mix the cuts were rooted in 5” pots from clone dome. But the main light is definitely brighter from the small HLG 65 4K starter light to my cree cobs in the tent. After a week I’m starting to see them come around maybe. Few more days to be sure.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
PAR meter will let you set the power at the leaf in the tent, so it is in the tent about what it was in the nursery. Pretty handy tool, really.