What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are highly intelligent people in most all countries I would presume?.....What we are discussing here is average intelligence....by nation, and not ethnic group...

You disputed the official IQ figures for nations when I presented them in response to your claim that jews are highly intelligent. Now, regarding the chinese, you present them as your evidence?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
China doesnt steal shit.... Its the Dual Citizens in every corner of the USA that sell all the stolen info to China...

Thats what you get when Zionist creep into your society... they leach you until your bone dry ...

Israel sells our Technology to China and Banks on it big time..they have access to everything top secret and highly classified... nothing is off the table when it comes to Zionist access in the USA

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Chinese culture is way more disciplined than current USA culture when it comes to Academics .. I live in a SoCal Melting pot where we have some of the best schools in the country and most expensive real estate in the world... The Chinese blew up out here... i see young Asian kids after school coming home with violin and giant back pack full of books... study and listen to parents .. just good kids..meanwhile.... American kids... way less academic...more into social media and being cool ... more into sports... less math and science...

Asians go to school and study harder than white folks in the USA... its a culture thing..they work harder because they have pride/honor from being raised so well/culture

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes thats right - you disputed the figures for Israel, a nation which I presented in response to your claim about Jews.

Only around half the Jewish people actually live in Israel, and within Israel there are many other cultural/ethnic groups that make up the population of Israel.

The largest ethnic groups in Israel are Jews (75%), followed by Arabs (20%) and other minorities (5%). Among the Jewish population, hundreds of thousands of Jews born in Israel are descended from both Ashkenazi and Mizrahi Jews. More than 50% of the Jewish population is of at least partial Mizrahi descent....

If my memory serves me right we were discussing the relative mental merits of the Ashkenazi Jews, who are a large ethnic group within Israel and throughout the world, and not the average IQ in Israel as a whole.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Google "quantum computing China".

They're winning.

Captain Dankness,

Sorry, should have realized American ego knows no bounds.

People said the same thing about America prior to their entry to WW2. The Japanese thought they would roll right over you.

But you swung mass production factories (using stolen European IP) from commerce to war overnight.

Guess what China has a lot of.

Some of you need to crawl out from underneath the rock.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The median IQ of the seventeen studies is 62 and represents the best estimate of the average intelligence of Australian Aborigines.

The Aboriginal culture in Australia is 60,000 years old.

The fact that the chinese just do the donkey work for western developers and inventors, or just steal the IP doesn't indicate great intelligence either. Most of them live like insects in a colony. They haven't even refined sticks into cutlery. The chinese aren't intelligent.
They are only good at perfunctory tasks that are suited to repetitive drone behaviour.

what you miss here is that intelligence is not only about western based iq tests. there is cultural wisdom that in many cases beats modern practices for sustainability or even health. really i think it's ridiculous to try and measure the intelligence of a native using the western iq test.

put him through western education first and then maybe it's a valid test.

Cannavore

Veteran
What John Bolton said didn't cause the offence - what Pence said on Fox news did. Thats why they called Pence the dummy.

Bolton said the US would look to the negotiations with Libya during the early 2000s when dealing with North Korea. Pence was the one who threatened North Korea "end up" like Libya. Bolton made no such prediction or threat.

John Bolton on Face the Nation said straight up "we're looking at the Libya model for North Korea"

Those "negotiations" led to the toppling of Ghadaffi and the failed state of Libya.

How do you think Kim Jong Un feels when he hears top ranking American officials touting a failed foreign policy blunder as the "model" to deal with the North Koreans?

C

cooterbrown420

No one mentioned the 3 American hostages they brought home. Didn't even have to give up a bunch of terrorist leaders to get them, like Obama did with Iran. Oh and 150 billion dollars, dollars that were used to kill American soldiers in Iraq, and fund terrorism world wide. In fact Rocket man gave it up for nothing, didn't even put up a fight. As far as Noble prizes, no politician should recive them. It should be for people who actually create solutions to the world's problems. Not particularly a fan but the rapper Akon should get one for bringing electricity to 600 million Africans.

Dude I didnt know Sean Hannity grew weed awesome! Seriously though do you only watch faux news? You literally echo all their talking points non stop its comical. Even using same nicknames Trump does for people.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
John Bolton on Face the Nation said straight up "we're looking at the Libya model for North Korea"

Those "negotiations" led to the toppling of Ghadaffi and the failed state of Libya.

How do you think Kim Jong Un feels when he hears top ranking American officials touting a failed foreign policy blunder as the "model" to deal with the North Koreans?

That was the deal breaker. If there was one.

Spaventa

Veteran
The title is misleading...how do we know for sure Trump canceled, maybe he got FIRED!!!!!

YA FIRED!!!!!

what a douche, and a disgrace to this country and its people

If you must be so wilfully ignorant and disrespectful of your leader and the American people, can't you at least save it for other Californians who might appreciate it?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I didnt know Sean Hannity grew weed awesome! Seriously though do you only watch faux news? You literally echo all their talking points non stop its comical. Even using same nicknames Trump does for people.

Damn, ya nailed him to the wall.

Watch how he explains how your love of Killary is at the heart of your dissent.

Spaventa

Veteran
That was the deal breaker. If there was one.

The fact that you agree with cannavore discredits his assertion, completely.

Pence got called a dummy because it was him that caused offence. Isn't that clear even to you?

Bwanabud

A worldwide poll was taken on adults with an IQ of 60 and higher, the statistics plainly showed that yes;

Trump is a douche

The Press Secretary in a recent news conference stated "for any further clarification, please contact the President's personal attorney". I assume she means Michael Cohen, who of course is also a douche. When pressed further on the issue, Miss Sanders stated "Rudy will be addressing the subject today on FOX. which will contradict any formal statement the White House has already made"...she ended by saying "because Rudy's a douche".

So basically, they're ALL douches and the "retards" with 60 IQ are fairly smart.

Cannavore

Veteran
The fact that you agree with cannavore discredits his assertion, completely.

Pence got called a dummy because it was him that caused offence. Isn't that clear even to you?

who cares who said it? because chronologically John Bolton said it weeks ago, so if you want to be technical, Pence simply repeated what John Bolton said. they're all "dummies" and neocons that want more war(s) because it makes their donors and stocks more money.

they increased military spending and hired a bunch of war hawks and neo cons. war got bush 2 re-elected remember. war is trumps trump card.

Spaventa

Veteran
who cares who said it? because chronologically John Bolton said it weeks ago, so if you want to be technical, Pence simply repeated what John Bolton said. they're all "dummies" and neocons that want more war(s) because it makes their donors and stocks more money.

they increased military spending and hired a bunch of war hawks and neo cons. war got bush 2 re-elected remember. war is trumps trump card.

No. Bolton only spoke of the approach to the talks. Pence suggested a negative outcome for North Korea, how they might "end up like Libya". Thats a big difference. Who cares? North Korea care - thats why they called Pence a dummy. They didn't call Bolton or Trump dummies.

Bolton may also be a turd like Pence but hes a more diplomatic turd at least.

Spaventa

Veteran
A worldwide poll was taken on adults with an IQ of 60 and higher, the statistics plainly showed that yes;

Trump is a douche

The Press Secretary in a recent news conference stated "for any further clarification, please contact the President's personal attorney". I assume she means Michael Cohen, who of course is also a douche. When pressed further on the issue, Miss Sanders stated "Rudy will be addressing the subject today on FOX. which will contradict any formal statement the White House has already made"...she ended by saying "because Rudy's a douche".

So basically, they're ALL douches and the "retards" with 60 IQ are fairly smart.

Your not funny. Your embarrassing yourself.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
No. Bolton only spoke of the approach to the talks. Pence suggested a negative outcome for North Korea, how they might "end up like Libya". Thats a big difference. Who cares? North Korea care - thats why they called Pence a dummy. They didn't call Bolton or Trump dummies.

Bolton may also be a turd like Pence but hes a more diplomatic turd at least.

i agree with this take, i hate Bolton as a warmonger, but in fairness, what he said was referring to the way they disarmed Libya, not necessarily the tragedy that followed. so Bolton wasn't very diplomatic with his statement, but Pence was down right threatening by saying they would end up like Libya. it is a bit different, even if both comments are unfriendly, one is a clear threat, while the other is left open to interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts