What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDankness

I could care less, if Kim don't give up the nukes there should be no deal whatsoever. We can't just let a Communist dictator threaten us with nuclear weapons and still kiss his ass. Fuck Kim and everyone willingly following him.

I personally think the good North Korean people deserve a chance at freedom by any means necessary. Another war? Fine, be about the first I've been all for. Guy threatened to nuke our homeland and we're supposed to allow him to keep nuclear weapons and kiss his ass too? Fuck no!!

Only thing that should have been done differently is Obama should have fucked them up while building nukes, but nuclear weapons should not be treated with weakness or anyone can build a nuclear arsenal and dictate the world.

Spaventa

Veteran
Pence has been utterly obedient - seemingly

exactly right, seemingly.
Perhaps theres more to it. Perhaps Trump and pence thought they would try to good cop/bad cop Kim. Maybe this is the art of the deal. we will see I suppose. I hope your wrong about Trump, but that too, we shall see but so far I see no smoking gun with Trump.
He funded his own campaign and is certainly not aligned with any of the usual suspects like the rest of them are.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'll bet the team of journalists sent to witness the test site destruction are sweating it wondering if they can go home after trump canceled.

packerfan79

Veteran
No one mentioned the 3 American hostages they brought home. Didn't even have to give up a bunch of terrorist leaders to get them, like Obama did with Iran. Oh and 150 billion dollars, dollars that were used to kill American soldiers in Iraq, and fund terrorism world wide. In fact Rocket man gave it up for nothing, didn't even put up a fight. As far as Noble prizes, no politician should recive them. It should be for people who actually create solutions to the world's problems. Not particularly a fan but the rapper Akon should get one for bringing electricity to 600 million Africans.

vta

Veteran
I can still remember all the productive meetings Obama had with NK. And how much he did to make the world safe from them. He was special.

This is a joke...right ?

TRUMP WINS: North Korea says they are NOW open to resolving issues with U.S. after Trump scraps summit

Breaking from Reuters:

North Korea’s vice foreign minister Kim Kye Gwan said the North is open to resolving issues with the United States whenever and however after U.S. President Donald Trump called off a June summit with its leader, Kim Jong Un.

“We had set in high regards President Trump’s efforts, unprecedented by any other president, to create a historic North Korea-U.S. summit,” said the vice foreign minister in a statement released on Friday by the North’s central news agency.

“We tell the United States once more that we are open to resolving problems at any time in any way,” he said.

Suckers !

iTarzan

VTA ...

Did Obama ever meet with NK? Yes or NO.

If NO then it was a joke. If YES then I must have missed it.

Obama didn't do squat with NK.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Trump went he would be a easy mark for Kim. If he cancels he is a nutty loon who failed at bringing peace.

He is so far ahead of you stooges hehe. Sorry about Hillary and all that. hehe

No one has played him yet, still waiting....

B

Bird~friend

"Violated" Twitter Hasn't He? ^$£ LOL

Most Craziest Pres' You Guys have Ever Had ! ? ... :D

vta

Veteran
VTA ...

Did Obama ever meet with NK? Yes or NO.

If NO then it was a joke. If YES then I must have missed it.

Obama didn't do squat with NK.

I totally missed the sarcasm. Right over my head. I blame Chemdog.

Obama kicked the can...as did Bush and Clinton...

Brother Nature

Well Clinton 'tried' right. But then again, 'try' and pick up that pen and tell me how it turned out. Trying is an excuse, succeeding or failing is a result. As someone who doesn't support Trump, or any politician for that matter, I'm, in a way, impressed that Trump has 'tried' a different tactic with NK. From what I understand negotiations aren't off the table, but simply have been deferred since Bolton and Pence couldn't hide their agenda. Seems to me Kim is playing the game, but also may have a game of his own.

I could care less, if Kim don't give up the nukes there should be no deal whatsoever. We can't just let a Communist dictator threaten us with nuclear weapons and still kiss his ass. Fuck Kim and everyone willingly following him.

I personally think the good North Korean people deserve a chance at freedom by any means necessary. Another war? Fine, be about the first I've been all for. Guy threatened to nuke our homeland and we're supposed to allow him to keep nuclear weapons and kiss his ass too? Fuck no!!

Only thing that should have been done differently is Obama should have fucked them up while building nukes, but nuclear weapons should not be treated with weakness or anyone can build a nuclear arsenal and dictate the world.

Right, ok, I get what you're saying my man, but have you ever considered the converse? Don't you think the Syrians, the Iraqis, the Iranians, the Koreans, etc... could very well feel this way about the grand ole' United States? Who the fuck is the US to be the international police? Also, if you're all for a war with North Korea, will you be a volunteer to be on the front lines? Will you sacrifice your life for what you believe in?

I'm not disagreeing with any of you and very much respect your opinions, sometimes that's all we've got. But, talk is cheap and action is expensive. Everyone needs a devils advocate.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Well Clinton 'tried' right. But then again, 'try' and pick up that pen and tell me how it turned out. Trying is an excuse, succeeding or failing is a result. As someone who doesn't support Trump, or any politician for that matter, I'm, in a way, impressed that Trump has 'tried' a different tactic with NK. From what I understand negotiations aren't off the table, but simply have been deferred since Bolton and Pence couldn't hide their agenda. Seems to me Kim is playing the game, but also may have a game of his own.

Right, ok, I get what you're saying my man, but have you ever considered the converse? Don't you think the Syrians, the Iraqis, the Iranians, the Koreans, etc... could very well feel this way about the grand ole' United States? Who the fuck is the US to be the international police? Also, if you're all for a war with North Korea, will you be a volunteer to be on the front lines? Will you sacrifice your life for what you believe in?

I'm not disagreeing with any of you and very much respect your opinions, sometimes that's all we've got. But, talk is cheap and action is expensive. Everyone needs a devils advocate.

I would volunteer, why not? I'm going to die sometime might as well die for something I believe in, I wanted to join the military years ago, but I couldn't support the Afghan or Iraqi wars. I can careless about what most of the Middle East thinks, the only ones that can be a legitimate threat are the Iranians and I feel the same way about their nuclear program, of course like South Korea, Israel will happily do majority of the heavy lifting.

We can't show weakness because they have nuclear weapons. I'm all for a peaceful resolution, but don't look like Kim is ready to give up the nukes and once peace is no longer on the table war is the only option available. I could careless what backwards nation's think of the West, remember it's not just the USA it's very much most all of Europe and the UK as well involved in the Middle East and against North Korea. The USA just happens to have the biggest baddest military, yet we are still nothing without our NATO allies.

Not sure why anyone cares what religious extremists and Communists believe, they are all tyrants IMVHO.

Satyros

You forgot to mention that it started with Pence threatening NK with ending up "like Libya".

NK then issued a statement saying he was a"dummy" and that “We can also make the US taste an appalling tragedy it has neither experienced nor even imagined up to now.”

Typical how details like that tend to get swept aside in the rush to blame Trump. The blame should be on Pence, the shit stirring, trouble making traitor.

Yes, Pence's statements tend to be the strongest. Reminds us that a lot of times, Vice Presidents are working on a different bag of tricks than the Pres.

Nevertheless, Trump does talk about some pretty one-sided views.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Definitely.... but we all have to laugh at something, may as well be Trumps vanity.

True, and easy to do. Except sometimes he is the scary clown.

When I was a kid, there was no way you see a man with his face and hair all painted up and take him seriously.

Bwanabud

Ego posturing by both parties, with Trump cancelling first to save the embarrassment of going to the Prom alone...now he'll write "Kim blows donkey dicks" on the bathroom wall.

Both leaders want the meeting to happen: Kim to be able to enter free trade and provide for his starving people,,,Trump to deflect from on ongoing investigation back home. Allow slow methodical diplomacy to build a platform, keep both twits out of the meetings till a signing can take place.

Tell Trump to stay off Twitter, demand Bolten/Pence both STFU, quit pissing on our allies in the UK/S. Korea, don't allow "regime change" to leave your lips, stop telling the world how big your Red button is.

Grow the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts