What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chess Stoners Unite!

johnnyavacado

I've seen the thread for games people played while stoned but are there any people that seriously get down with a chess-match or two (or 5!) while blazing? Does anyone play online or on any chess apps?

Cheers!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just called 3d chess, black square golden queen logo from google play.

CaptainDankness

Never played chess online would be nice though. I'm the best player I know stoned, drunk I most always win. I've been told I'm like playing a computer. Lol

Of course I had a chess game on an old cellphone and I couldn't beat that damn computer not once. Of course later on I read an article about that chess game and the best players in the world couldn't even beat that game. Lol

Would be nice playing online against other people see if I'm really as good as I think I am. Lol, I swear I'm the best in town, but there must be people who can beat my ass.

Farm Hero

This thread on chess and cannabis isn't what I'd hoped for, instead of making a new thread....

Has anyone ever had trimmers playing chess on their breaks?

yep like to see that discussion!

we do it and it catches like wildfire among those who know the game which are people of skill, and i'd like to hear more of their stories.

otherwise, sorry for pirate'n this thread, all apologies.

johnnyavacado

To be fair, FarmHero, I thought there would be more interest in it too. I guess people don’t travel this far down the forum list too discuss chess, haha.

In my experience people that know how to play are often the first to perk up when they see a board or asked if they want to play. I’ve had rooms of 10-15 peopled watching play on one board. Very little work got done but the matches were exciting and often made people more productive after the games were done.

ArcticHerbsman

Yess! Chess is a special game, stimulating and can be very addictive to the mind. Saw in another thread someone mentioned dreaming about chess, same happened to me when catching first interest. Played online, with friends and then in dreams at night, haha. Thats many years ago though, last night and today just tried a few ten minutes games at chesscom, and turns out im slow and make mistakes often, hehe. Its lot of fun though, and im up for a game if anyone like to play.

shithawk420

Veteran
My data is extremely slow but I'd probably be up for a game but I'm a night owl and would probably only be available after 6 pm.i used to be pretty good.dont know how I'd do on a virtual cheesboard

ArcticHerbsman

Hey shithawk! Worth a try, where in the world 6 pm would that be? Im at central european time i think, maybe hour off. I have fluid sleep schedule, so maybe we can manage, hehe.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
That's when you know someone is a fulltime stoner, when sleep schedules become fluid lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol I'm in the central meridian time zone in North America so it's 4:40 AM here but I'm usually awake at this time.so if you have a chess App in mind I will download it and it should be pretty simple from there.ive usually got 10 or 15 beers in me by then but I should still be able to provide a challenge lol

Latest posts

Latest posts