What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

She survived...

nathal

Hola
Les vengo a contar mi historia y como sobreviví.
Fui bulímica en mi adolescencia, estaba en un tratamiento psicológico, debido a mi trastorno de ansiedad, bajo autoestima, depresión y la distorsión de la realidad sobre mi cuerpo.
Estaba en un etapa tan deprimente, no hablaba con nadie y mi familia preocupada por la perdida de peso. sin hablar de lo mal que me veía.
Sin darme cuenta de lo que estaba padeciendo, busque informarme por Internet https://sintomasde.org/ y pude determinar la locura de enfermedad que estaba acabando con mi vida.
Y en el ultimo vomito después de haberme comido una pizza casi muero.
Mi familia me interno en un hospital y ya estoy bien.
Sanando cicatrices, aprendiendo del pasado y tratando de olvidarlo.
Espero les guste mi historia porque Yo sobreviví a Mi.
Saludos

Translation to English:

Hello
I come to tell you my story and how I survived.
I was bulimic in my adolescence, I was in a psychological treatment, because of my anxiety disorder, low self-esteem, depression and the distortion of reality on my body.
I was in such a depressing stage, I didn't talk to anyone and my family worried about weight loss. Not to mention how bad I looked.
Without realizing what I was suffering, look for information on the Internet https://sintomasde.org/and I could determine the insanity of illness that was ending my life.
And in the last vomit after eating a pizza I almost died.
My family interned me in a hospital and I'm fine.
Healing scars, learning from the past and trying to forget it.
I hope you like my story because I survived my.
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator: