What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

diabolico

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Outdoor guerrilla Grow @ 51°lat near Amsterdam

Outdoor guerrilla Grow @ 51°lat near Amsterdam

high @ all,
well i only can do guerrilla Grow because of the legal sit. in my country... but i have some nice plants running this year and they doing better than expected... so here are some of them...
All images are from the first September...

this is my early ACE Malawi (100%Sativa) @ 51°lat near Amsterdam...
This is a wonder that this Malawi is in flower so early here... only Autoflower are faster... we never had a plant in the last 25 years that was so early in flower... This Malawi is on five different outdoor spots...
picture.php

Malawi in the shadow of Erdpurt...
picture.php

because no one show males ;-)
Nepal Jam Male flower
picture.php

Congo:
picture.php

Erdpurt Male&Woman:
picture.php

complete thread is here with more pic's n infos about
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312221

M.

Last edited:

A$NOB

Grape Ox from clone I need to start a outdoor thread I hope it's not to late. I'm having trouble loading the pics the right way up.

A$NOB

That's Banners Revenge above
picture.php
AtomicZombie
picture.php
AtomicZombie P
picture.php
(WhiteWidow x BlueDream) x (SFV OG x Chemdog 91')

B

blue_tick

not to enter as mine will more than likely be to late. i have some that will not finish till December. but i have a couple pic's any way

malawi s1 new killer
picture.php
picture.php

purple haze x malawi one plant

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Anymore info on that bagseed MrTea, it looks phenomenal how does she smell?

A buddy of mine has a cross he created called Plan 9. It's pandoras box x corleone kush. I bought 1/4 is from him and it was some of the dankest weed I've smoked in the past 2 years. Very frosty, large nugs and insane terpenes to boot. Hard to describe. Our of that 1/4 is I found 1 seeds he said it was probably from a nearby gsc forum Cut that threw a few late flower nanners. I'm.glad I popped it...it's blanketed in trichomes and smells out of this world. Kind of a hard aroma to describe.I'm calling it Cookie Plans.

A$NOB

I'll be looking forward to the finished product, do you have any cuts of it? Looking good Mr Tea

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I appreciate the kind words man.I had 2 preflowering cuts taken. One was given to another IC member I kept the other one. Minesnot looking too good but supposedly his is. I may have to get a Cut back from him down the road if mine doesn't shape up.