What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone got any pics or info on the indiana bubblegum cut

guy fawkes

Veteran
im getting this sent from a friend in the near future, she dosnt seem to get much love these days due to the cookie hype ect but hear she on par with most elites , what the word from folk who know her in person,
cheers:tiphat:

I´m got a IBB cross to Old time moonshine from mosca, all I can say is that compared to other strains I run, she is slow

EllieGrows

Veteran
Heres some ibg, few more shots in my thread. Lapides grew some nice ibg a bit back. It doesnt get a lot of love but I like it has its time and place.

tumblr_m2v23xtR381r33qbto1_1280.jpg

there goes edro

Veteran
Although BG isn't the most potent herb it's damn tasty and has a fond place in my heart. Mental note..."Get some BOG's Bubble in the stash soon!"

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
out of the "heady" og strains this one has a decent cbd content were most others have none

T

Terps

Those pics are awesome! I didnt realise ibg was so pretty! Im also getting her soon, i sampled her about 3 years ago only got an 8ball but i literally kept smelling the bag every 5 minutes lol. I agree shes deffinately up there with the best and doesnt get the attention she deserves.

Moscas otibg doesnt do her any justice imo.

grayeyes

CSF Razziel,

Yeah, I just finished a grow in December. It was a small plant about 25 inches or so. It had its own pleasant smell before harvest starting during veg.

The thing that has blown me away is the potency. I first, after drying and curing a bit, smoked the topmost bud. I had harvested it a couple of weeks early because the tricomes were showing clear with a bright gold shine to them. The gold was obvious and I didn't want it to go amber.

Kicks my butt! I compared it was a dispensary grown SSH. Dispensaries have to label here. The SSH was labeled as 21%. The bubblegum was way over that and lasted for about 3.5 hrs. Who ever did this hybrid definitely hit it out of the park. Tastes very sweet but not so much bubblegum except for that taste that the baseball cards gum had. Like that.

PDX Dopesmoker

CSF Razziel,

Yeah, I just finished a grow in December. It was a small plant about 25 inches or so. It had its own pleasant smell before harvest starting during veg.

The thing that has blown me away is the potency. I first, after drying and curing a bit, smoked the topmost bud. I had harvested it a couple of weeks early because the tricomes were showing clear with a bright gold shine to them. The gold was obvious and I didn't want it to go amber.

Kicks my butt! I compared it was a dispensary grown SSH. Dispensaries have to label here. The SSH was labeled as 21%. The bubblegum was way over that and lasted for about 3.5 hrs. Who ever did this hybrid definitely hit it out of the park. Tastes very sweet but not so much bubblegum except for that taste that the baseball cards gum had. Like that.

I heard someone on a podcast about 6 months ago saying all sorts of interesting stuff about Bubblegum, I think it was Kyle Kushman, but I couldn't track down the source.
Baseball card gum was the real bubblegum.
Make water hash with the Bubblegum and you'll get a crazy facefull of the bubblegum odor when you drain it. Every way I smoked it ended up being like a bubblegum & slightly skunky hash combo flavor, but the hash water gives off a pure bubblegum odor thats indistinguishable from the real thing.

meizzwang

In 2000 or so, my friend brought me bubblegum seeds from white L.S.Co directly from Amsterdam. The original joe pink bubblegum smell was there spot on, never encountered anything exactly like it! It was potent and paranoid-inducing racy, I really didn't like the effects, but the weed looked amazing and smelled amazing. Still have seeds carefully maintained in cold storage for all these years, but the effects have stopped me from poppin them.

These seeds that I grew out 19 years ago preserved the unique terpenes, but I wonder what the high was like from the original cut? Anyone know?

grayeyes

meiz,

I don't know about the 'original' cut since it was from a ways back. I never had access to it.

But with all the thousands of hybrids out there, this one definitely had skilled growers who developed something without par. This is one hybrid that I am going to acquire in regular seed because it is too good not to.

Gone are the days I grow from feminized seed. I want to reproduce my own.

mr autoflow

I grew a bubblegum by female seeds and it was pure loud bubblegum, sativa leaning high. I get confused when people say that theirs only have a touch of bbgum or just a variation.

The smell and flavor is the same as the pink gums over here, the fruit type.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I grew a bubblegum by female seeds and it was pure loud bubblegum, sativa leaning high. I get confused when people say that theirs only have a touch of bbgum or just a variation.

The smell and flavor is the same as the pink gums over here, the fruit type.

that description reminds me of the serious seeds bubblegum i ran that was from 08

mr autoflow

that description reminds me of the serious seeds bubblegum i ran that was from 08
It was the first time that I tried something different from a common plant smell, before that I thought people were too creative with the reviews.

Being a total novice growing, that plant gave nice yield.