What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

humans feeling lumens: creating an elevated awareness of a higher lifestyle

bobblehead

Veteran
OMG, you aren't afraid of ruining the carpet? Let me tell ya, I'm always dropping things and spilling shit... ha ha... I have to use pond liners.

Looking BEAUTIFUL! We're about on the same schedule... I'm at 10 days... I have 4.5 racks of Sour Diesel... Your girls are gonna hit the ceiling before ya know it! Here's to your sour garden my vertical homie!

looks like a lot of fine ladies round a stripper pole!

homie it's possible ... this room at a babes place !!

lookin healthy man, should be a good pull. keep up the good work !

thank you turbo this simple method has a very good yield to effort ratio .. peace homie !!

Lookin good homie

Good idea with the tomato cages

keep it peacin

homie the cages are keepin the pimp hand strong... stay heavy peacin !!

OMG, you aren't afraid of ruining the carpet? Let me tell ya, I'm always dropping things and spilling shit... ha ha... I have to use pond liners.

Looking BEAUTIFUL! We're about on the same schedule... I'm at 10 days... I have 4.5 racks of Sour Diesel... Your girls are gonna hit the ceiling before ya know it! Here's to your sour garden my vertical homie!

fuck a rug homie this room was used as an office and got bad paneling to prove it too...5'7" ceilings must have been some fuckin troll down there !!

heres some sours@43 a month ahead of this garden;

picture.php

day 23 homies...

day 23 homies...

nothing exciting, no deficiencies, no pests, no cops or rippers !!

picture.php

S

Stray

love your 70's 'Stayin' Alive' grow Cravey!! your set up round the back of a tinky knocking shop?....all about the 'bless' that touches down inside the vacinity though bro and you can SURE smash it to pieces......MASSIVE peace 'V's flung at you in all directions homie :tiphat:

alternate sour circle...

alternate sour circle...

homie stray thanks for the peace vibes...

sorry to jump around but this sour circle below is on day 55, 4 chem and 4 sour around a 1000w hps horti....lookin healthy and productive and smellin like shit !! peace homies

picture.php

picture.php

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
My homie knows GAME!

Very nice and efficient (no time for kid stuff) grow.

Dual 600Ws are the ticket for a nice, juicy vertical set up.

You are making me want to try Rez gear... LOL

Ojo

33day

33day

Looking good.

thanks paulo homie

very nice...

another crop circle homie thats the peace !!

My homie knows GAME!

Very nice and efficient (no time for kid stuff) grow.

Dual 600Ws are the ticket for a nice, juicy vertical set up.

You are making me want to try Rez gear... LOL

Ojo

bare 600s and tall sours do work well together homie, give it a go !!

heres some sour@33

picture.php

picture.php

indica gettin fat @33 homies...peace!

picture.php

S

Stray

bowing to the bareness!! packing it on early homie.....gonna need to stack the cages to hold whats coming!! LARGE!!!! stay safe bro

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Pulling it up, tops circle o'sour power in there, and limitless at that!!

Indeed homie I was thinkin updates too...today is day 53 flower so some indica are done this week. I'll post up pics soon ... Stay peacin and proppin homies !!