What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Been through some changes and have not had time to post a thread until now. I'll update after I transplant 9 plants for a 1K MH mid veg

Early Veg--400W MH

picture.php

peace​

G

Guest3498

Looking nice, gdp is one of my faves, can't wait to see what you do with her :joint:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
1st Transplant--Veg Setup Shots

1st Transplant--Veg Setup Shots

Thanks, lokes
Cool. Thanks for tagging, Marlo
I hope I can do right by her. Thank you, VADO

1kw MH Veg Setup shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace​

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
personally I'd hang that cooltube by chains instead of the yo/yo's. heard about some slipping and just not a risk I'd take with vert growing.

lookin awesome though, do you know what cut of GDP it is?

mrktwiz

"rock the joint, ok?! "

LMAO (rim shot)...nice sleepy, great Vert man pulling up a chair on this one too!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I just got a cut of Kens GDP, gonna mother it out before I bloom it but I'm excited to see how gdp does with vert.

mrktwiz

I just got a cut of Kens GDP, gonna mother it out before I bloom it but I'm excited to see how gdp does with vert.

Can I get Kens GDP in seed form or is it clone only, if so which collective has it? Or is this cut from a friend? I am trying to get some of this and having some trouble finding it.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
its clone only, and not at a ton of places.

Cali MMJ scene has it at a couple places, although not all the time.

N

nukkumatti

Subscribed.. I been following your threads in the Chimera seeds section. Thank you, they been very informative!!

Medium's coco right? :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran

im running a vert room full of GDP right now, doesn't stretch much so veg time is crucial.... i bet it yields less than most strains in vert.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Mid Veg

Mid Veg

Thanks, nukkumatti. Keep an eye out for another this summer.
Good to see you, Sleepy.
Nice come back. Welcome back
Thanks. I appreciate it. Have had many problems (as you know) and basically had to start over. Just took these pics a few minutes ago. I'm still having problems. I'm gonna stay with 3 gal containers and toss in some clones to fill the gaps (TW, LAC). The SFV OG is too lanky. I'm not gonna keep it. I have high hopes for the Blackberry--dude I got it from said it gets purple, vegges fast and yields well. I'll either run Blackberry or LAC alongside these--most likely LAC. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can get something going soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace​

Latest posts

Latest posts