What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BMR & Chronic Re-Veg

Esskie

Hi guys,
Thanks for stoppin by ruben andre & my buddy Dodsnark

This isn't a BMR hybrid Dodsnark mate, this is my BMR mother after reveg......this time however it won't be revegged. We have clones from her to keep it going but this will be chopped soon.

This pic was taken @ approx 4.5wks-5wks, she can go 8wks but it's we've harvested at 7wks before for a less heavy stone
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If left until 9wks however it's very sedative, even at 8wks it's quite a heavy stone.....very nice but more of a night smoke if you know what I mean

As you can see, she's very much the indica and stays short (this one was flipped while still quite small though so yield won't be massive)....it's often better grown as single cola grows without topping but as you'll know this one being a reveg shot out new shoots here there and everywhere (ideal for sourcing a lot of clones though!)

They are prone to botrytis if the thick, dense buds are exposed to high humidity.....most fat indicas are like this though

Looking at this one last night, approx 40%-50% of the pistils are turning colour but it's still producing more and will fatten up during the next couple of weeks

She has had her last feed so will only get fresh 24hr water from now on for the next 2wks when I'll review her with a view to harvesting

I personally find this strain ideal for anti-anxiety and an excellent smoke for getting to sleep so have pretty much been using it for exactly that since popping the BMR beans back around circa 2003/2004

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammmm dude she look kick ass. thouse buds look really sweet.

well my plant reveged out nicely and is now flowering.
hope the buds turn out as nice as last time.

Esskie

Hi cheesebuds mate,
thanks for stoppin by, glad to see your post

what strain was it you re-vegged mate?

just interested to what it is & how the reveg went?

by the by, anyone think the plant in the pics looks a bit green still?

been fed a bloom/boost/pk-13/14 mix every 3rd feed or so but I know there's a lot of nutes still in that soil so have been trying to use plain water as much as poss........she'll be starting her 2wk flush soon too

Esskie

Well I'm kind of emotional when I tell you the BMR was chopped at 7wks on the 22nd and has been hanging since but I can give you a smoke report since it's not the first time we've grown it

dunno about overall weights yet but she was by no means what you'd call a big plant, I wouldn't even call her a medium sized indoor plant. We're looking at an oz or there abouts though I'm pretty sure

She was low and wide despite her small size thanks to all the new shoots from the reveg out of bloom.........it's pretty much a case of a new shoot grows from each calyx on the bud, now since a bud is primarily made up of calyxes you get the idea :biggrin:

imo BMR is the ideal strain whether your chosen growing method is SOG, SCROG, lots of short single cola clones or she'll bush out if you are kind to her & ask nicely.
Definitely one of BOG's better strains, these are from before he stopped producing seeds around 2004-06? but thankfully he recently returned with his old favourites

What I'd like to know is there any difference between the new BMR being sold currently by BOG on SB and the BMR before he had his sabbatical

Smoke Report
-------------
BMR smoke is thick and clean white in colour, fingers end up covered with sticky resin while trimming or even handling when dried, when the grinder is opened a strong smell hits you immediately, aromas of berries, mango and some hashy, sandalwood tones are to be found in there too. It was the latter that made me decide to keep this female & has been used in my breeding with the Towley's Treasure by Capt. Kryptonite.

Smoke I find to be expansive but without being cough-inducing, instead it's fruity with a noticeable hashy taste & smell which could be described as almost spicy at times on the exhale or back taste.

Nice, relaxed Indica effect but can be very sedative if left 8wks or more, I like it harvested just around the 7wk-7.5wk mark while there are still a lot of clear trichromes on her but pretty much all pistils are coloured. Great for evenings chillin with friends and introspection.

Latest posts

Latest posts