What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Bi0hazard

Veteran
My friend finally got some Apollo 11 f2's heading his way. So in a couple months I'll put up a report for A11. I can't wait to smoke some Apollo again, one of my all time favorite smokes.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I just smoked some 2 year cured A-11 from my nearly defunct stash hehee

You are very lucky. How was it? My friend currently has a C99 x Apollo 11 Female going that showed the Genius Lightening-Bolt growth in veg. Hope it is Apollo 11 Genius-Dominant!

But ya, would love to hear how your A-11 is, especially after 2 years of curing. It would make my day to read a smoke report.

H

htownblowskush

I ahve grown whiteberry from Pardise and I love the shit! So I know Im going to have to pull out the ice cream strain and really just blow my mind. Thanks for the great review man it helps alot.

m0ff99

I ahve grown whiteberry from Pardise and I love the shit! So I know Im going to have to pull out the ice cream strain and really just blow my mind. Thanks for the great review man it helps alot.

i got some whiteberry and icecream both just harvested, will post some pics and reports 2moro hopefully,which pheno's of the wb did you get blowskush???

The Cindy99XA11 is the Shit. The same lightning bolt Strong growth and zig zag flowering.
Short time to finish, really nice Fluffed Sweet Effective medicine.
Really thought Provoking and keeps you up late at night thinking about changing the world.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
StinkingRoger,

Sounds great! I can't wait to try the C99 x A11. I also heard its very mentally stimulating and thought provoking.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
StinkingRoger,

Was your Cindy 99 x Apollo 11 from Joey Weeds or Head Seeds? I Got mine from Joey Weeds, just curious. Because if they are both from Joey's then its looking like a Genius A11 pheno was used in the breeding process given all the Lightening bolt growth people are seeing.

Just curious if you and my friend are using seeds from the exact same breeder/linage.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I would love to know how the White Berry is. My friend has talked about getting it, but hasn't ordered yet. After Ice Cream I can only imagine how good it could be. Anyone tried Ice Cream and White Berry and can write a compare/contrast type description? =]

H

htownblowskush

like smells and tastes, plant structure, height, indica/sativa dominant??
I got 2 that I liked and kept clones out of a 5pack

One shorter one with very indi dominant fts. Short and fat with literally no branches just one main bud all the way up. Super thick construction paper type leaves. Weird I thought I fucced it up but that was all genetic. Sweet smell of skunk and fruity smell not really a berry scent at all. Taste is was floural a bith with hints of pine. The second pheno just like t but branchier and teller with sifter leaves. The sativa comes out in the first part of the high then your just are couch locked. My favorite idica at the moment

przcvctm

I wonder if there is a formula? Like how many pages of interest a well written smoke report generates, before that strain goes missing for a few days then returns w/ a higher price?

I could have sworn a pack of ten was under $100 last week.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Przcvctm,

I think $115 is about what it was going for. To my memory it was always over $100, my friend got his about a year ago for $105. However Nebula and Sensi star seem to be up at $130 and $156, hopefully they won't bump ice cream up to that price, at least until it wins some big awards.

Although it is a little expensive, it is some of the best paradise genetics and female. Can't go wrong IMO.