What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Paul Krassner

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
wow, I grew up reading his stuff in The Realist in 1960 he really was one of the counter-culture elites.:tiphat:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
It was around 91 I think when he started writing for High Times, he had to recap the 60's for the readers like me in his introduction. He said something like the 90's would make the 60's look like the 50's. He was wrong. There was a cartoon with that article or his next that I wish I could post. It was Crumb or Crumb-ish and I shouldn't have thrown away all my old HT 20 years ago. It was just a man hand over heart with a certain look in his face, in front of a waving US flag, saying I Am An American - it would be a good epitaph for him, I think he'd like it. Gry what can I say, we all want you to bounce back.