What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Harvesting - Are you a Rabbit or a Turtle?

You're one of the blessed ones if you're within walking distance of good grow locations.

I've driven close to two hours for patches before.

To answer OP: I usually cut the developed buds and come back in a week or two after the rest have a chance to fill out some.

Those who bundle: why? Is it ease of carrying? I generally carry harvests out in the 5 gallon airtight buckets, and it seems like bundling might take up more room. Is there a good tradeoff?

YES SIR i live in the hills. but still its very populated europe is more densely populated then north america. MUCH more populated. but yeah i have all my sites within 30-45 minutes walking. i am way to paranoid to drive fresh bud around. like hoypare said above; city boys dont like the bush. well here where i live even though its supposedly rural, people all fancy themselves to be high end aristocrates, which they definately are not, and thus most people dont like to perform rugged acitivities, the "others" would look down on a person coming out of the woods with mud on his shoes. so basicly people here definately prefer to stick to the foot path. preferably a popular footpath one that EVERYONE else also likess so they can get the chance to say hello, good day madame, as they walk their dogs, revelling in their imaginary finnesss. damn bourgoise!

troutman

Seed Whore
I find it helps a lot to trim off a lot of the fan leaves off the
plants a week before harvest to cut down on useless leaves.
I sat under a huge pine tree to fast manicure my plants prior
to taking the buds home. At home, I finished manicuring and
hung them to dry slowly. To me hauling whole plants from the
forest is a scary situation I'll pass on.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
To me hauling whole plants from the
forest is a scary situation I'll pass on.

I was 14 the last time I hauled a whole plant home. I was with a buddy and we stole it from his brother. It was heavy as fuck and we dragged the poor thing thru puddles and mud the whole way. His brother was a biker and kicked our asses. Not because we stole it, but because we fucked up the plant. "Ask me for some next time." lol

St. Phatty

YES SIR i live in the hills. but still its very populated europe is more densely populated then north america. MUCH more populated. but yeah i have all my sites within 30-45 minutes walking. i am way to paranoid to drive fresh bud around. like hoypare said above; city boys dont like the bush. well here where i live even though its supposedly rural, people all fancy themselves to be high end aristocrates, which they definately are not, and thus most people dont like to perform rugged acitivities, the "others" would look down on a person coming out of the woods with mud on his shoes. so basicly people here definately prefer to stick to the foot path. preferably a popular footpath one that EVERYONE else also likess so they can get the chance to say hello, good day madame, as they walk their dogs, revelling in their imaginary finnesss. damn bourgoise!

You just described 1/2 of America and the entire Saudi faux royal family. Country Club wannabe's.