What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel - Sweet Cheese

ObLed

Hello to everyone, first of all, im sorry for my english. Some time ago Sweet Seeds sent me seeds for a test run. I had to move and build a new indoor, so I recently began. The strains to grow are:
OG Kush from Chumajek Low Cost.
Cream Caramel also bought in Chumajek long time ago.
Sweet Cheese given for test by Sweet Seeds.

The idea behind having 3 different genetics is generate some diversity in the smoke and dont build up tolerance from one of them. Plus, having indicas and sativa dominant i can choose one or another.

My indoor is a standard furniture like a kitchen one, with 2 aluminium frames to make a SCROG in flowering.

Indoor characteristics:
• Size: 1,00x,70x0,45m.
• 3 SMD COB 3000 kelvin with air coolers (AMD ones rated at 130w).
• 300w Power Supply only at 70% each COB (210w total aprox.)
• 100w extraction motor.
• Carbon filters to intake and exhaust.
• Aluminium frames to make the SCROG.

Soil and fertilizers:
• Grow soil with humus, guano and some meals.
• Common containers 10L each.
• Added Bloom guano (1-10-1 GuanoKalong).
• GuanoKalong line (GK Grow – GK Bloom – GK Improvement).
• Mycorrhizae and trichoderma: Plant Success Soluble.
• Additives: Stimulant with aminoacids (Mantra Dynamite), another stimulant (Nirvana from AN), CalMag and a mineral PK just in case.
I have some pictures missing, germination for example. They all popped up in 48hs (notice that OG Kush and Cream Caramel had 2 years inside his package, storaged into aluminium box in a dark place). Then, I transplanted those seeds into their final container (i do not transplant, lazy ass).

With one week old I added the Bloom guano and watered with Plant Success.
• The start at 2 weeks old with SCROG cuts.

89GJO27.jpg

• Few days later they are recovering from the stress.

zfLvT4r.jpg

SX1wb1c.jpg

3HY2fjO.jpg

SlKoWtQ.jpg

ObLed

hYOxOYQ.jpg

• Just watering with only water PH to 6,20 or 6,50. At week 4 added some GK Grow and Improvement (0,50 EC). Few more days and started flowering 12/12 cycle. Pre-flowering and stretching.

RjlRngb.jpg

gS1cwaT.jpg

MSIkhbr.jpg

dgjyjyk.jpg

ObLed

• First week of flowering they are adjusting to the SCROG, reaching the light. Watered with GK Bloom and GK Improvement 0,65 EC.

3g4x2pO.jpg

- I have to add, the genetic order from left to right is: OG Kush – Cream Caramel – Sweet Cheese.

• By the 3rd week i watered twice with both stimulants. Dynamite with GK Bloom and Nirvana with more GK Bloom and PK, both with 0,80 EC.

HiXzH61.jpg

JXIC9Zj.jpg

mn8FWXA.jpg

kbU7NTM.jpg

ObLed

• Week 4. Another watering with GK Bloom and Improvement, stimulant and CalMag to prevent deficiencies at 1,00 EC.

1W8odnz.jpg

f4EUV9S.jpg

7F3zrK7.jpg

MOLAmCT.jpg

XuXjd8g.jpg

ObLed

• Week 5. Since i fertilized strongly last week, will be just water this one.

M1NEPJ6.jpg

IzqFELC.jpg

AbMiwe5.jpg

EOzjCNJ.jpg

• Sweet Cheese

Tic67ck.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ObLed!

Thank you very much for sharing this almost complete grow diary ;)

They look very appealing and it seems that you got good results, congratulations :D

We will wait for the next updates to see how they finish. If you finish this grow diary (with harvest pics and smoke report) we will send you 3 packs of 3+1 seeds for free for your next run.

Kind regards and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

ObLed

End of week 6. Watered twice with GK Bloom, Nirvana and some PK (PH 6,50 - EC 0,7), then only water.

8uRBaFL.jpg

7zON1QR.jpg

vo5NaKk.jpg

1yQYhTY.jpg

H4ekdw2.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice diary my friend!
I move to another zone with more visits ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

ObLed

Week 7

Week 7

Nice diary my friend!
I move to another zone with more visits ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thank you jaypp!

- End of week 7. Watered with some PK, they are showing some deficiency.

atrbfar.jpg

- Og Kush

v0P9zT5.jpg

- Cream Caramel

SmmGu3y.jpg

- Sweet Cheese

gi6TFZA.jpg

Cheers.

ObLed

And now, the final results: Both, Cream Caramel and Sweet Cheese were harvest at day 69 of flowering (from 12/12). After almost 2 weeks of cure:

Smoke report:

- Sweet Cheese:

Aroma:
Like a citric with wood first at first. Scents of lemon and pine. Deep, intense (not strong) cheese at the end and tones of sugar.

Taste:
Sweet, like candy, woody and lemon. Pine with some mint and a pleasant taste of bread when I swallow.

Effect:
Deep and smooth in the beginning. Slowly climb into a more intense high if i continue to smoking. Cerebral high, not very clear, kinda hard to focus but really enjoyable.

- Cream Caramel:

Aroma:
Earth and wood. Organic sugar/molasses with pine smell.

Taste:
Cotton candy, earthy and nutmeg, very tastefull. Some tones of wood or sawdust too.

Effect:
At first is like to be stoned but not really. Then begins to intensify, deep till a knock out. One hour later, smoked some more and began a Sativa effect, less appetite, artistic and clear high.

I really enjoyed these strains, hope you do too.