What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrow with S.A.D. :)

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello BHAM!, welcome to the tracks again mate, you saved the clones. Let's go, it's possible.

My SADs are very good resin, bearing and smells, beautiful SAD.

A hug, good luck and health over there.

Salud por allá

BHAM!

Hello Conlarazon! A hug, good luck and health to you too :huggg:
Also my SAD are really covered in resin and they grow like craaaazy!

In fact i had to "bend" even over 90 degree every branch that was gettin too tall, these two plants are set to remain mothers for now

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello BHAM ... all right over there? hope so.

There will always be time and place to plant cannabis.

A hug and health over there

BHAM!

Hi Conlarazon! Except the huge and overwhelming heat in my country this 2 month it's everything allright..
My indoor stopped because i cant afford to buy and maintin an a/c so in the room with the ladies there is a steady temperature of 30/33°C..... impossible to even think of turnin on some others leds for flowering time...

Lucky me and my diy mania i been able to acquire for free a wardrobe that i'm using for both veg and clone + flowering (Work in progress off course), that is not so big but should be enough for me and my loved S.A.D.

A hug to you my friend and hope that you and your ladies all the best :smoke:

picture.php

View image in gallery

This is a random shot of a few days ago, all S.A.D.'s clones except 2 other clone from another plant and i'm germinating also some seeds from a lemon in the little greenhouse :D

I'm startin to train some plant so that's ready in a few weeks for starting also flowering """"room""""
Happy smokes everyone :smoke:

BHAM!

Thank you Robbie!

And here we are, a little update of almost over week #3 from flower
And the two little AF i used to fill the empty space in the room

To the mod or anyway sweet seeds i have a question,
this S.A.D. was born in august of last year, choosen from a pack of 3 fem
is it possible that after this time she has lost something?
I remember being with more resin and she drank a lot of water and nutrient, in this run i can't go more than 1.0 EC and she drinks a lot less, i don't even use 5liters a day for these 4 full plant and 2 little af
last run with only 3 different S.A.D. from seeds i gave 5litler everyday, i had a great, really great, harvest, so i'm thinking maybe this time it will be less "for sure" because they drink less
thank you guys

BHAM!

Damn guys
i got some spider webs in one of my newly rooted S.A.D.
so i think it's spiders mites
i'm starting today if i can, or tomorrow, with a spray of pepper and tobacco and garlic, for some days
and if in the next week i dont kill them all, i'll use pyrethrum
(i'm going to add a humidifier asap because i read it kill them)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Bham, really nice clean photos in this thread, and nice plants too. Quick question, did you find your lighter or have it made for you?

BHAM!

Hey Bham, really nice clean photos in this thread, and nice plants too. Quick question, did you find your lighter or have it made for you?
Hi GMT!
Thank you a lot for your compliments
And if you mean the lights yes I made them, it's super easy
I just had to buy the correct driver for my purpose, 6 bridgelux vero 29(you could use cree cob or others), some aluminium L and a nice thermal paste
:tiphat:

BHAM!

He he, no I meant your Bham clipper lighter.

Ahahaha, sorry, I chooses this nickname because that lighter found me 3 times and I'm really attached to it, sorry I don't know anything about custom made clipper

:smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts