What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Northern Hindu - 95 sensi northern lights x old school hindu kush inline

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good.

Mine are just starting to show sex on 18/6 @36 from seed.

Attachments

• NH-1.jpg
    NH-1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
  • NH-2.jpg
    NH-2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14
  • NH-3.jpg
    NH-3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 11
  • NH-4.jpg
    NH-4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 13
S

sourpuss

Found the shorter phenos verry cherry!!! Looks like u got 1.... id expect a very musky woodsy dirty hindu haha as we call it smell on the taller one.... although thats just what I got....

I like the shorties the best.... dense nugs.... but the tall ones r great too...

S

sourpuss

Couldnt tell you days but a few plants that went slightly amber mainly cloudy seemed to have the best buzz...

S

sourpuss

Northern hindu f2. Short pheno mother and 2 males...

Northern hindu f2. Short pheno mother and 2 males...

Wazzup... heres 1 looker of a pheno... northern hindu 7.. from f2 seed run with 8 females and 6 males and 1 herm full on transvestite...

Was a crappy balcony grow but this batch of seed is proving to all have that wrap around euphoric feel good effect reminiscent of old school take you up for 30 mins headiness then mellow couchy centred relaxed and euphoric. Its that dont give a shit cause im mellow type buzz. A good long buzz as well... old school... dj short type buzz quality

Think nutes were to blame for poor terp expression in f1 run...:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20171022_120011.jpg
    20171022_120011.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171022_115949.jpg
    20171022_115949.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 14
S

sourpuss

Ok wanna update that balcony grow info. Turns out there were 2 super lemon og hybrids in the mix. Kinda took the gusto away from the nl hindus. Once i smoked the slog hybrids it was pretty evident the nl hindus were not on the same level. Only good thing i can say about the nl hindus r they have a pretty good buzz. Ill leave it at that.

Fricken51

wish you make lots of seeds from that NL for seedbay. that dna has to be spread.

anyone know breeders that actually have old sensi northern lights in their crossings? those were a special smoke.

NL Hindu

NL Hindu

Ok wanna update that balcony grow info. Turns out there were 2 super lemon og hybrids in the mix. Kinda took the gusto away from the nl hindus. Once i smoked the slog hybrids it was pretty evident the nl hindus were not on the same level. Only good thing i can say about the nl hindus r they have a pretty good buzz. Ill leave it at that.

Could it be that the NL Hindus have a high level of CBD? When I read about the cherry flavor that was the first thing that came to mind. Could explain the buzz too!

-Joe