What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

thatguy

Fuckin A hell yeah!!! I just chopped 18 yesterday myself, but that's all I got :( Seeing yours sure makes me wish I had more waiting!!!

All the best,
TG

C

cellardweller

yeah, them plants are super duper frosty allright, but I think I would need a translater and a road atlas to decipher that calendar..:muahaha: mine only says "fed....watered...fed...clones in....blablabla...lol!
Thats real nice of KG to send ya them clones too!! Good luck with em, but then again do you even need luck anymore?
This kc's got me high as a kite as well as some BUDDA..love tht shit man..dont even need the wake and bake when I eat it the night before..:joint:
peace bro,
~cd

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazy-right on bro glad youfound the joint;)
thanks for the props bro.
its some work but you know how it goes bro,once you get goin time just flies by and before ya know it ur done....wantin the room to do 15 more right quick;)
yeh im lovin the bubbleberry right about now,seems im gettin her nicely dialed,she buckin for bd's spot in the room for sure...bd might get a retirement soon its been like 4-5 years with her,these other strains are more heavy...i told someone id keep her around till they were here though and could get a go at her so,my word is my word and i'll do that for sure.i'll probably keep a mom around still for clones for the head when i miss this old lady though.....just....cant.....let.......go..............hehehe
peace bro.

maplemonk-wattup bro,thanks man...im tryin ;)
peace

That guy-wattup yo,noice!
bro thats a helluva a pull too yo,and im sure if ur addicted to growin like me its full again already huh!!!!! LOL i love this shit yo...clone,grow,chop,repeat...
it aint nothin to get more goin,just get some new equipment every pull,and before you know it boobattabing ur lightin up the block,hehehe.peace

dr.dog-thanks bro,glad you enjoyin the show.
cant wait till the new beans are in the dirt.id drop them now but i gotta be ontop of them lil ones.they keep bouncin this surgery date around and imma just let them roll into the dirt fasho.im gettin some additional tests done before surgery so it'l be pushed back like another 2 weeks.and Karma hits me with the beautiful post and makes me wanna get the show goin even more!!!!TORTURE YO.;)

C-DUBB-right on bro.hehe you cant read my chicken scratch notes? :muahaha:
yes Karma is awesome for sure bro.hes keepin me busy ;) no complaints at all from me :jump:
i cant wait to get myself to the dam so we can have a blast.
id love to be there in dec.for my b-day the woman in the dam love them some Tonatiuh :laughing:
and yes of course i need luck bro,id rather be lucky then good somedays!!!!
dude i love me some budda,O got me hooked i think i'll whip up a pound this weekend and share it with my homies.they love it,i told them i get it from some old stoner that my pops use to roll with....man im runnin out of stories of where i get shit :muahaha: hash,killa,budda,kief,and soon imma try makin oil...imma have to say i got that from "a guy at the park" LOLOLOLOLOLOL
peace bro,tell O i said wattup and that was me(the old me) that pm'd her idk wattup but she hasnt hit me back yet.idk if she gets that its me.tell her shes the bomb diggity and i got nothin but love for her.
peace yo.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh mh .....:yummy:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tonatiuh again.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
core wattup brother!!!! thanks my man.

Karma-i rolled up the flower,here ur hit;)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Tonathiuh, i'm great man ..Little tired of work but with a shower i'll be as good as new....maybe thatw why i have so little to say.....but i thought the most impotant has been said hehehe.....not always a man of many words to be honest....:smile:

ohw and i want a hit 2 !! :joint:

C

cellardweller

Hey man, great news!
I just heard that Cheech and Chongs show will be near me on Jan. 2nd.:muahaha:
I will light up some kali...lol..:asskick:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good bro glad to hear it core.of course you can hit everyone can,you couldnt tell from the pic but the flower Karma left was a giant,weighd 5 oz's and i put it all in the blunt!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL enough for everyone!!!!!
peace bro;)

c-dubb-good shit yo,go see them bro.hopefully the security will be more tollerant where you are.i went to Detroit to see them,mich. is zero tollerance,so they was dix.they was out numbered though everyone was smokin i imean shit what did they expect its cheech and chong not fawkin Abba LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL.
peace brotha

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Holy shit dude, that calender is nuts, the only notes I have are what is in my thread. You are da man. WOOOOT! :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sublime-fasho bro,ya gotta keep track of who got what so whaen the time comes(and it will)that i dont remember exactly i always go back to that to see.its right there in the room no need to go too far.i also have a notebook i keep all my notes in from each strain as i go.likes dislikes,days for a good veg/flower,topped/untopped.i just started that a couple months ago,should be a great use of time when its all done.i made two one for the room one to put away and not get ff all over hehehe.peace

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
T: I gotta agree with Prof. Sublime...the calendar is crazy! I make notes in Microsoft Outlook....it also has reminders that pop up and let me know when I gotta do something. Other than that...it's real casual. Good to see you're that organized though! LOL.

C

cellardweller

Today is the first Blue Sky I've seen in days...

This is the real deal though..

Ima bust right now..

peacers,
~dwellard

Last edited:
K

khaleel

congrats cellar! i remember posting something similar about 9 months ago... sure goes quick my friend, enjoy; congrats again! :D

K

khaleel

Prof Sublime said:
Holy shit dude, that calender is nuts, the only notes I have are what is in my thread. You are da man. WOOOOT! :joint:

my sentiments exactly lol great work pimp :smoke:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i use initials on my calendar to save space.
in flower the girls are marked like oldest, old, new, newer.
of course that is always changing as shit goes in and out.
kinda fucks w/ me a lil.
gotta keep notes tho

C

cellardweller

lol!
I did the same thing you did!
I thought I posted that in the F.U.C.K.E.M. thread...

S

stoned teacher

Hey T...

Not quite sure if i'm an old friend or new one, as sometimes I'm kinda slow with these things...

Either way, this is some sick growing you're doing....I'd love to part of one of a sampler session of this bud-mania.

Keep it green and safe....

thatguy

Thanks for the compliments, man!

Sure wish I had other shit goin, but I gotta move the fuck outta where I am, so I'm takin a break for right now.

But I got the fever, man, and I can't fuckin wait to get started again!!!

Love the calendar and notes. I did that my first grow, so I knew where to improve in my 2nd grow. But not the second, and I wish I had! I've already smoked away the brain cells that were the memory of what I felt I could improve upon.

When I get started again, though, I will keep detailed notes, as I will be growing strains for the 1st time again!

Mad respect, bro! Sick ass shit you got goin, and I'd be jealous if I didn't already have plans in action!

All the best,
TG