What's new

Counter Strike (source)

apples

I saw the COD4 post and figured this is a good place to find some CSS players if there are any.

I'll post my friends name if anyone wants to add me.

GL HF.

i use to play alot of cs/source back in the day.. unfortunately as i aged i required more depth in my fps gaming.i play more realistic types of fps now, ro ost, AA,insurgency,vietcong.. id have to say red orchestra has some of the most intense firefights .. nothing more intense than being a russian tanker on konigplatz with waves of germans on a 40+ player server.talk about intense. whew.

apples

I tried to add you but I couldnt find that name.

I use to play 1.6 and source way too much. I was in CALeague for a little but decided I need to snap back to reality and I left.

I still find myself playing once in a while, so hit me up on steam and we'll "pwn some newbs".

Last edited:
S

Space Ghost

PLEASE use some common sense and exchange gamer tags in pm's

Tokabowl

Space Ghost said:
PLEASE use some common sense and exchange gamer tags in pm's

That's exactely what I was thinking. I'm baffled to see some people posting their Steam and especially their Xbox Live account details in the forum.

:fsu:

Hey I think specialK plays that when he's not being molested by his Annunakai Freemason Shriner guardians. You might look him up, after all he's got nothing better to do for the next 3 years. LMAO

SC

apples

yeah its an addictive game. i like the tactics of scrims over public servers but I like a good deathmatch now and then too.

Latest posts

Latest posts