What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo-Richard Williams

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
nevermind. how awesome.

soooo, when's the back to the congo being released?

ArcticBlast

Euphrates

Wow... the boo just sold out of rw's deep congo... I don't know if thats who you went through, I ordered some from him the other day. hopefully they come through.

edit...huh. ? guess i got one of the last packs..ha

That is terrible I was going to pick a another pack up. I grew the Deep Congo outside last year and it has been probably my favorite smoke to date. The taste was unlike anything I have smoked before and the smoke smelled like it tasted. Im glad I still have 5 in the fridge and f2's in the tent right now about to start flowering. GIG

ArcticBlast

Veteran
euphrates you stole my pack lol! i ordered congo from ace until rw does 'back to the congo'

ArcticBlast

Euphrates

Yeh I don't order seeds at all, so this is a bit out of the ordinary for me. I justified this as a Christmas present to myself. I am glad I acted when I did, I did get the conformation letter.

I just hope all arrives safely(your seeds aswell). The anticipation is killing me.

club congo

club congo

folks there is only one deep congo so i have no knowledge of "res's" version it cannot be anything like mine do your history folks

Euphrates

OK... now i am freaking confused. R.W and Reservoir are right under each other... maybe I got r.w instead and got confused.....??? Richard, at the end of your description for deep congo, did you thank everyone who used your stuff in the pass ? if so, hey.

Yeh, I guess that would make sense as to why there where no threads on deepcongo in rez's forum.. sorry if I confused anyone.

happy go lucky.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
well i dont think there's any way that you could have bought anything from rez.

check your account info, and see your previous purchases or something like that...

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
well don't feel bad dude, you're a lucky man haha. you snagged the last pack!

ArcticBlast

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AB- dude, your slippin bro. How'd you let the last pack slip away?

Richard- how about making more of the Deep Congo F1's or some S1's of the Congo#3. I'm sure myself and others would be all over Congo3 S1's.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
it was my understanding that RW would be crossing Deep Congo back to Congo#3, which would be epic!

and yeah, i know i know...i had everything ready to go, i just had to click confirm! but then this wave of guilt washed over me and i was like "it IS the holidays...my girl would get pissed if i made a seed order without telling her...i'll wait" and then i went 2 days thinking that i had already confirmed it. The moral/point of this story: dont get high and play around on seedboo/bay! especially during the holidays!

how could i have known that there was only one pack left????? lol

but like i said, i'll be the first person to buy that backcross lol

ArcticBlast

Momerath

Well shucks thats too bad there arent any more. I was hoping to grab a few more. I'm glad I made some seeds from last years crop. Funny you guys should mention rez cuz I hit my two DC girls with some pollen from my double strawberry diesel fathers. Should make an interesting hybrid. Unfortunately didnt save any DC boys for making f2's. Only had one anyway and he was kind of a runt.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
dont feel bad dude, i haven't recieved confirmation about my congo, either :joint: i guess a lot of people had seeds on their christmas lists this year! good luck, i hope it all works out!

ArcticBlast

club congo

club congo

happy new year to all deep congo/congo fans. Last summers big project outdoors started off well deep in the forest with sixteen big congo clones and a collection of deep congo males. One day I dropped into the patch to see every plant removed and all my shovels and equipment to boot!
Plan B resulted in taking home four nice deep congo males from a flothome patch and hitting up two nice short single pole females.
If i work my way up to be able to do pm's all folks who have been carrying the torch on this strain for me in my absence are eligible for a nice present for 010.
cheers to all
dick w.

Attachments

• deep congo 010.jpg
    deep congo 010.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 25