What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

scruffy

krome said:
even EG (for Elephant Gun- cause that's what it felt like when you hit it).

Nice! Good name for a strain, as good or better than AK-47. Beautiful stuff in here, makes me jealous.

G

gdawg

hey krome i'm lovin ya'lls thread. that triangle looks UNREAL!! i got a couple of questions for ya. i just picked up some of the grandmas molasses, when and how are you using it? any tips would be greatly appreciated. i use a dripper on coco recirc setup. thanx and keep on with the reports!

G

the triangle tastes like really good hash to me.There's so many trics its basically are smoking hash..lol..just about anyway.

Okay fellow party people I've been able to do a little more sampling in between some heavy trimming.Busy time for outdoor.My next report will be on White Mustang!!!!
I'm working on finishing it up now.Krome will get some pics up and well be rockin and rollin in no time.We've got LOADS of killer strains coming up and y'all KNOW Krome's skills or ya wouldn't be here :laughing: THX all see you soon... :wave: BL

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
damn i would love to be you miss! and im not talking trimming biss, lol. how and how long are your krome test buds dried and cured?

Last edited:
G

White Mustang

White Mustang

Koop, you got me pinned bro. I'm a fiend for the white stuff. LOL. This is the only white stuff I mess with bro. Just wish I could get some of my buddies to think the same way. The triangle definitely makes the full melt to melt you away. When I get done with the next batch, I'll make some bubble to show how sick it really is.

Goyakla, thanks bro. This is definitely a resin bomb for sure. Thanks for coming through.

wordtree, definitely isn't the triangle kush. Maybe an s1 of it, but definitely not THE triangle kush. The white tastes really hashy, kief like. The triangle kush is lemon, puppy breath for sure, just as GDH said. Soon enough I'll do a little side by side with the TK and the white so you can see the differences. And from the looks of the white, you can see how she got her name.

kathmandu, she hasn't been the best yielder in the past, but I think I may be working that out right about now. My current run of them is looking as vigorous as ever. She weighs pretty good, the nugs are nice and dense to say the least.

GDH, thanks for the input bro. I knew you'd be around to set the record straight. It won't be long before we'll be woot, wooting.

scruffy, thanks for coming through. I hope you like.

gdawg, I hope the molasses tips helped you out a little. I'll get to your pm in a few bro. Been really busy.

BL, you're right about the triangle. It's like a nice hash for sure. Simply marvelous resin production from very early on. A crowd pleaser for sure. I can't wait to hear reports on all of that killer outdoor you've been working on. The blueberry looks awesome. Can't wait to try that out.

And now the white mustang will be next. My first impression with this strain was that it didn't impress me. I was thinking that these should be pretty fuely smelling as they're chemdawg bx3. Well, I started 5, got 3 females, 1 male, 1 dud. Of the females, I had 2 phenos. 1 looked pretty similar to some ecsd or something like that. The other, people were telling me early on, was looking similar to bubba which I really didn't think. I'll put up my little smoke reports after BL's so as to not taint her report. Keep in mind though, that I did see some potential in these. I still have a mom of the 3 plants and plan on doing a small run with them again before I reserve judgement. I don't think I got the best out of them this run.

G

Lovin the shots Krome.I couldnt say enough about your talent...Remember the Show is right around the corner..cant wait ..Our boy OFR talks very highly of you..Blessed is the word...GDH

aeric

Veteran
Lovin the shots Krome.I couldnt say enough about your talent...
Yes major 2nd on that. The tight nodes/buds you get in soil always impresses me, your soilgrown beats most hydro in the growth dept. I've got an old bottle of that Grandmas Molasses too, she's calling me lol.
This is the only white stuff I mess with bro. Just wish I could get some of my buddies to think the same way.
Um yeah....tell me about it.

That Triangle/EG....speechless, most other strains are playing a losing game it appears. It's probably safe to say u got her dialed lol.

Lookin forward to the reports from from miss BL. Everyone be well...lovislove.

BUDDY BOY

That triangle is something special. Props go out to Krome. Blockhead is one mean gal too. I have three BH phenos, all killers. Keep up the great work folks.

kathmandu

you def have a serious green thumb. have you posted what ferts you use and your feeding schedule? i will do a search, but if you havent i would love to know how you keep the girls so healthy, nice yielding and high quality.
keep up the astounding grows man....
and i hear ya krome, some friends just dont get that the only white or crystal you need comes from cannabis.

Goyakla

NOW.....that is some serious plants and colours...and dont mention the resin(war !!!).. and Im not from Barcelona.
thx!!! :muahaha:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
are you stoned to dead budlover, since we dont get any new smoke reports, hehe?

G

Hey esbe, please bear with us for just a while longer. It's just that time of season where budluver is slammed with work. Sometimes people need a vacation as well, and if ever there was a person who needs one it would be her. She works ridiculous amounts of hours at work, plus farm, plus tending to the beautiful girls as well. I need a vacation thinking about how much work she does. lol. We'll be back to regularly scheduled programming in a short while. Sorry for any inconveniences.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks for the message my friend, all respect for budlover and her busy life!

MissesMTL

I just found this thread. AWESOME PICS Krome. Awesome bud. But really GREAT pics!!

Budlover, you take it easy ok? ;) heheheeee

see you guys and girls around!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
yo budluver, if you need a replacement i'm available! can't get enough of moldy wet beasters!

G

Krome, some of these plants could tempt me out of my free range approach & try plugging some lamps in, however I dont think I would be able to finish a J. Fantastic stuff, well done mate.

BudL, hope your having a great time, rest up & take it easy there, then get back in good form, these boards have gone a bit flat without ya.

wickyd

yeah I recently hung out with budlover, poor girl works more than I do, and thats all I do!

Krome put it right, makes me want a vacation thinking about how much she works haha.

I'm signed in!
-wickyd

G

Hello All My Favorite Stoners!!!!!! Yeah thats right I'm Back!!!!!! YIPPEE!!! Its been too long.I trully apologize to all the faithful folk,whom I choose to call my friends, that have been waiting for smoke reports.Krome's gear is just so incredible and his pics really bring out his skills...as you know.
Many of you are thinking "How friggin hard could it be? She's got those killer nugs to smoke and can't bring herself to do it, OR WHAT?" ...lol...I understand your frustration..lol..How do you think I felt knowing I had those choice nuggets but not the proper time to give them?!!...Thats a head trip believe me..lol..
Our farm harvest is just about in.My personal harvest was great and i have one medium plant left to trim and I'm finished!!
Krome's gear deserves my complete attention and at the moment his White Mustang has captivated it!! Yes folks White Mustang is the strain of the day!!
The nug I chose for this report was a olive green sativa shaped bud. I call it sativa shaped because it wasn't real thick looking on the outside and was more triangle shaped.Once i broke it open however the indica was more present.The calyxes were pretty long and big.The color was consistent throughout.A little darkening on the edges of the leaves otherwise a medium dark olive green throughout.Calyx upon calyx. Plenty of trichomes.Not like the Blockhead or Triangle but definitely nice.Plenty of trichomes apparent to the naked eye.
White Mustang was smooth smoke.I did start to get more lung expansion the longer I smoked.The taste was slighty diesally.Well chemmy maybe...Not overwhelming but there.I took three hits before starting this report.It immediately revved me up.I felt stimulated and ready to gab.I started zipping around my house doing things.I didn't get totally carried away with the three hits though and quickly gathered myself in to focus on this report.It has been about an hr since those 3 hits and I'm ready to hit the doobie again to finish up this report.
Okay I'm back and a little more on the flavor.After all that and the buzz is where its at.White mustang has a bit of a creamy thing going on IMO.Kind of like you took a hit of diesel surrounded by a fluffy cream that lightens the flavor.Bizarre description I know but thats how i picture the flavor in my mind.Perhaps a bit of spice thrown in the background.I've got a great functioning buzz from her.no munchies yet but i'm sure they'll come.If they don't..I'll be sure to let you know because that can be a real plus in my book.
Yup so far plenty of energy with this weed.I've got a stoned feeling as well but they're not battling each other.It's a comfortable high.Very functioning.I can't help thinking this could be a debilitating weed too though.I feel she has that ability lurking in other phenos.Personally I prefer this type of stimulated high.
She may be a little strong to be considered a daytime weed.Seems she's got a bit of a creeper effect and I'm feeling stoned as well as high now.Possibly after smoking her for awhile.I have no plans of operating any machinery at the moment.
Theres one feeling that never seems to vary while testing Kromes wares and thats the feeling that he gets the MOST out of his plants.I never feel like "If only he had done this or hadn't done that." I don't have the growing experience krome does but i have smoked for 30 yrs and know complete weed when I smoke it.
White Mustang is another example of this.She is a nice smoke no doubt.I wish she had a little stronger flavor.Her bag appeal was very good. Not my favorite of Kromes but not because of the way she was grown. Plenty stoney but a little dull in appearance and flavor.
It's really good to be back.This is my favorite "timeout' place..lol..I really appreciate you guys hanging in there with me and my ridiculous schedule.I am entering my light time of year.I really look forward to spending more time with you all.We've got a great stuff still to come...nevermind the Deep Chunk crosses!! Thx again to Krome for his generosity and patience. Jah bless All and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!! :wave: :jump: :headbange :rasta:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so good to see you back budluver, missd you and your reports very much!enjoy the feeling, and thanks so much for giving us a view in your kromed mind! for shure that guy knows his growing, greatest of respect to him! think his buds are full of love and peace to.
maby a lil longer curing would bring forward some more flavour and taste impressions. maby krome bro knows about other wm phenos?

love this sentense budluver:" I have no plans of operating any machinery at the moment", lool. happy high saturday miss!