What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

G

Hey Folks,
Budluver here.I am very very busy with my outdoor harvest.I have a lot of notes on BH and she will be next.I am off my reg job, starting tomorrow,for a few days, and should get the Blockhead report up.She is stellar.
Stick around for my version of the triangle as she saved my butt yesterday...WOW!! I was stuck at work and so sick with the chills and a stomach bug.After a couple tokes of the triangle I was a new person!!!

G

Okay All Good People,
Finally I am getting to the Blockhead.Actually I've been enjoying her and am down to my last doobie..pressures on now..lol..
In all seriousness I have been ultra busy with my outdoor harvest, work , and a couple family businesses.No disrespect to Krome and none taken. We knew this would be a "do as time allows " type of arrangment. heck I'd smoke Kromes weed 24/7 if I could function..lol..who wouldn't?
Okay haven't puffed yet but gotta describe these nugs to you.They are just so coated with resin its ridiculous.We're not just talking the outer calyxes either.These are frosty through and through.The calyxes are hard with layer upon layer of tric covered goodness.They are lighter in color because of all the resin.Upon closer inspection, the purple and lime tinges of color come through.I was so impressed with the consistency of quality throughout these nuggets.The bag appeal of this bud is incredible.None of the tiny black beginnings of seeds.The buds are as dense in the outer layers as they are in the core.I broke up a bud about the size of a grape and it broke up into a nice sized doobie.
I took a dry toke before lighting and got a spicy hash tasting flavor.A bit of cream taste too and some fruit and a touch of dank.The smoke was smooth to me but a friend toking with me said " it was really expanding smoke to him." as he coughed.Heehee he was ripped afterwards as was I.
Although I can feel this weed right away.It has a bit of a creeper effect.I knew I was ripped after the third hit but my friend had a more delayed reaction until it was too late and he was done for!!
Blockhead is very strong weed.Definitely couchlock if not respected and oversmoked.If you are one of those people that can take two hits and put it down, Blockhead could be very motivating in small doses.However when weed tastes and looks as good as this does its damn hard to put down after just a couple hits.For me anyway.
My friend I shared some of this with has been smoking for 35+ yrs.He said it should be called " Fuzzy Head" instead because of the fuzzy appearance all the trichomes give it.It resembles white widow in that sense.Very impressive.
I really enjoyed this bud, but I didn't get much done on it.This was very much of a body high.My mind was just active enough to emphasize how little my body wanted to do.I was glued to my chair for a good 30 min after smoking and enjoyed every bit of it.
I also wouldn't smoke this weed if I needed to function or hang with a bunch of unstoned folks.The permagrin would give me away.The legs of the high are long too.This isn't "roll another joint half an hour later" weed.
I can only imagine how much Blockhead could help medicinally.Anybody with pain,spasms,anxiety.It's strength would be ideal for those kinds of needs.I just suggest having respect for the strength of this weed.

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
:bow: ... constant cock tease going on in this thread. i need to go relieve myself :jerkit: !!! cannot wait to smoke on my blockheads!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice final report, budluver!

Interesting you brought up WW in describing the trich coverage. Looking @ the Triangle, I couldn't help wondering if it didn't have some WW genetics in it w/ such thick trich coverage.
Would you say the Blockhead equals the Triangle in resin production?

I LOVE rolling a joint and taking dry tokes, really savoring the taste.
My wife, who doesn't smoke, doesn't get it.
"What, are you so stoned you forgot to light it?", she'll say, as I wander around the house w/ an unlit J in my mouth. She just doesn't understand, but I know you all do! :wink:

Much :respect: to you both!

BUDDY BOY

Beautiful..... Great Job Krome on your grows. You got some great looking goods over there.

Budluver, That is the perfect name, considering what you are doing.

I just love great looking and tasing buds that knock you into the abysis. Seems like you have some of those working.

Do you have any full shots of the Triangle??? That really has my interest peaked...

G

Triangle and Blockhead

Triangle and Blockhead

Good Morning All,
Great to see everyone enjoying the buds and reports.I sure enjoy my end of it. :jump:

HL...I think the triangle has better trichome coverage than the Blockhead although its hard to imagine weed with more trichomes on it.It didn't matter how many layers deep I was into a bud of BH it was saturated with frost.The triangle is the same way.I don't remember the buds being quite as dense as the Blockhead...and its spicier tasting than BH.IMO the triangle and trainwreck are possibly related too.They both are superior smoke.I just like the triangle a little more cuz its SO delicious and the euphoric adventurous high..peaks my interest in everything.Shes gonna be just what the doctor ordered for ya!

Buddy Boy...thx for stopping in.I'll see if I can get Krome to throw some full plant shots up.These buds are capable of knocking one into abysis...and you can tell they fit the good looking realm.You're in the right place Buddy :wave:

G

A few notes on the triangle aka the white. This cut for me has been "the one." It just puts out resin like no other plant I know. It may not have as much resin on the leaves like the blockhead does, but there's no doubt that she has better resin production than blockhead. And that's saying something. The first time my friend packed me a bowl of the white (he called it SD for Super Dank!), I honestly thought he snuck me a kief bowl. The hit tasted like scissor hash, it was just so damn strong. Immediately I knew I had to have it. My buddy hoarded it for a long time before finally giving me a cut. I haven't been without her since. I'm pretty sure that she's not related to any white widow. Only reason she gets the name white is because of her nugs. I'm also sure she's not related to trainwreck in any way. I just grew out an arcata cut and they are much different in many aspects. I'll get into the story behind the cuts origin at a later date. For now here's some pics. I've got a few just flowering now so I'll get some full plant shots up for you when I can.

G

wordtree said:
damn krome you got it going on! if he called it SuperDank, why the 'triangle' nomeclature?

those look chromed out! does she taste like she smells? you say super hash, any other notes for the flavor?

The "triangle" name is the official name for it. It was never really called that by anyone who grew it out though. The first friend who ever grew it out said that he didn't like it, that it was no good. He passed some cuts on to another friend who grew it and it was amazing. This friend called it SD and even EG (for Elephant Gun- cause that's what it felt like when you hit it). Even when I would get nugs from him before I got a cut, I always asked him for the "white" stuff. And when I got it, it was referred to as "the white". My buddy still calls it the "Sups" short for super dank. But the original name for it was triangle. The story told to me was some local guys took 2 kushes, grew out the crosses, then took something out of that and crossed it with another plant. A 3 way cross, like a triangle. That's pretty much the story behind the names.

No other notes on the flavor except that it tastes like fresh kief. It's that stuff that you can smoke in your car, totally air out for a while, come back hours later and it smells like you just smoked type of bud.

Piffington, glad you like bro.

Here's a few dry nug shots.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
damn krome, easy on the white stuff... that shit's got you hooked! people on the boards are even fiending! does triangle make fullmelt?

Goyakla

THATS RESIN !!!!
Nice work .. both of u.. envy budluver and her "job".. I know u enjoy it bro :wave:
Take care

wordtree

might be triangle kush, couple others on IC have a cut of that. Looks kinda sorta similar, but a bit higher yielding than the other specimens I have seen.
just speculating

there is no green showing at all on that nug man, none...'the white' is a fitting name.
wish I could taste! damn computers not having physical materialization fax ability!

kathmandu

that white triangle is rediculous, looks like it has double trich production. bet it weighs out heavy from being so super crystallized. awesome pics and plant

G

wordtree said:
might be triangle kush, couple others on IC have a cut of that. Looks kinda sorta similar, but a bit higher yielding than the other specimens I have seen.
just speculating

there is no green showing at all on that nug man, none...'the white' is a fitting name.
wish I could taste! damn computers not having physical materialization fax ability!

Related to Triangle Kush .Yes...very possible considering the facts that are known...not the same cut though..all agree..TK is dead on Puppy breath and lemon fuel that lingers...dont forget about the woo woo factor as you hold it in.

Last edited: