What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

Evolution

Why do you say that KK? Different dogs?

Smooth report, great pics JD...superb composition, concise info....

got the TK (trianglekush yet bro?) how bout the old school NL and HP?

all three very worthy, as you prob. know...:lurk:

one love,
evo

:rasta:

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh thats a nice DOG plant dusty.
Looks perfect.
I hear what your saying. But like I said, I wasn't saying road kill, I was just saying skunky. But almost every strain I ever tryed was skunky at least a little.
I see what you mean now though. As far as the kush in the dog goes. Your talking about the rest of the kush taste ,other then the skunk.
But don't forget Iused the white Mustang in this cross.
Which is the WC DOG x Chem 91. So the chem 91 would add some skunk funk.
We'll see how the SSHaze x west coast Dog turns out.

What up Evolution.
NO TK, HP or NL for me yet.
Those clones are hard to find.
BUt I would die to grow any of those 3 clones.
That NL looks rediculous, bro. So killer!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Hey Dusty, so you have any pic's of the dog finished in flower.
That sure would help me out to see that.

Kailua Kid said:
When grown right it smells like chemy fuel over rotten apples & apricots over skunky kush. Never a sweet peachy bubblegum.
:joint:
////Its hard for me to explain the smells i think im smelling when smelling bud, its very hard for me to distinguish.Ive had cuts where people said it smelled one way,but i thought another.So when someone says they think a plant smells one way but you think not,dont be so fast to say they must not have the real deal.No one smells things exactly the same,there might be nuances(sp?)that one picks up better than another smell wise.You say Apricot i say peaches,tamato tomato.Very nice plants people,but who cares who has what,smoke it up. Peace,PVP :wave:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Agreed...
Also the west coast Dog in the White Mustang is a male. Not the female clone
That could change it a little too.

Check out the Jdog's Kush I just harvested...
Dank ass Kush guys! Smells like hashy sweet lemon pinesol Kush.

Last edited:

Kailua Kid

PeavillePride said:
:joint:
////Its hard for me to explain the smells i think im smelling when smelling bud, its very hard for me to distinguish.Ive had cuts where people said it smelled one way,but i thought another.So when someone says they think a plant smells one way but you think not,dont be so fast to say they must not have the real deal.No one smells things exactly the same,there might be nuances(sp?)that one picks up better than another smell wise.You say Apricot i say peaches,tamato tomato.Very nice plants people,but who cares who has what,smoke it up. Peace,PVP :wave:

You're right. My bad. I apologize to all.

Dusty Bowls

Kailua Kid said:
Looks like you do a fine job of growing. Maybe there's another reason your's smells different. But I'll not argue with you about the validity of your DOG cut. I'm sure you know a lot more about the DOG than I do.

Hey Kailua Kid I wasn't tryin to start an arguement with you, when I got her poppin she has the sweetness of bubblegum, some funky fruit smells like peach and apricot, and all the INCENSEY DANK ROBUSTNESS OF BUBBA KUSH!!

And FWIW, I don't know shit about the D/O/G other than my boy gave it to me said not to pass it and grow the **** out of it cause its the bomb! It doesnt look like its got any kind of Chem anything in it though,,,w-t-f?

Kailua Kid

You've got a great looking plant that makes buds you're obviously happy with. That's the most important thing.

V

Verde

Dusty Bowls: Thanks for that pic, the first I've seen of the cut...I have plants of Dogbite that look so much like that it's uncanny...and for the longest time I've been wondering what the deal was because of how thin/sativa-ish the leaves look

Dusty Bowls

Kailua Kid said:
You've got a great looking plant that makes buds you're obviously happy with. That's the most important thing.

Whats up Kailua thanks for keeping it civil in my man Jdoggs thread. Well I've seen you say a pic of the D/O/G mom I got mine from is the same cut you have yourself that's verification enough for me :D And I am for sure happy with her. You'd be crazy not to be!

Whats up Verde my environment has a lot to do with the sativa look to the leaves of my plant, i have low humidity levels, around 40%-45% at all times in bloom. When I used to live on the coast my plants of this strain had a bit more afghani showing in their leaf, but no where near anything crossed with something like Deep Chunk or a old school afghani.

:)

JDOG6000

Veteran
She's coming down tonight.
I'll get some cola shots after I trim it up later.
It's a nice frosty fat one. He He He!

Latest posts

Latest posts