What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Katsu Bubba Kush...8.5 -10
Flower time and plant structure:
70 days, doesn't branch out much. Just a little, typical Kush looking plant.
With a small amount of sativa influence in it. But barely.Not alot of stretch, about 6 -12 inches in flower. Depending on the way you grow it.
Yield:
Med yielder...needs to be vegged into a big bush before flowering, to about the size you want it to finish at and if you top it a couple times it yeilds much better.
Appearance:
Looks like alien weed or something from another planet. The buds are all chunky and frosted with lots of purple highlights. Very Kush looking.
Taste:
Hashy chocolate coffee berry incense Kush. With an extra skunkthing going on.Smell:
Hashy chocolate coffee Kush skunk.
Smoke / high:
The high is a nice complex indica buzz. Not too overwhelming but makes you real mellow and happy. Not giggly like my Jdog's OG Kush.
But just happy and kind of uncordinated.
The Happy retard is a good description of the high.
If you smoke alot it makes you sleep but not unless you really indulge.

This is a full closet of Bubba from one big bush I vegged for a couple months.I topped it twice... as you can see it yields much better this way.
Because every bud even the lower ones grow into a big golf ball of Kush.

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
This is a full closet of Bubba from one big bush I vegged for a couple months.I topped it twice... as you can see it yields much better this way.
Because every bud even the lower ones grow into a big golf ball of Kush.

a beautiful sight! good work man!
Looks like an indica Id cross to a sativa..

flavor sounds nice! verry good pics.

Peace, bub.

G

JDog's Smoke Thread has become my new happy place to go to when things get bad :bashhead: Kush Heaven :jawdrop: :joint:

Beautiful info and pics, wow, all I can say..............

THC•20

JDOG6000 said:
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze...9.5-10
Flower time and plant structure:
Takes a good 10-11 weeks to totally finish but it can be harvested at 8 weeks and it still is better then most bud. High and taste wise.
It grows like a stretchy version of the ECSD clone.
Yield:
Med - High yielder. Depends on how it's grown and fed. Can yield fat if done right. Like an ECSD type of yield.
Appearance:
So killer. Super frosty and it has that silver look to the buds.
Looks alot like ECSD. Bag appeal galour.
Taste:
A combo of chemdawg, Mass super skunk and haze,no skunk #1 or NL taste,which I think is great in this strain.
The combo of chem,Mass SSkunk and haze make for a killer flavor. Just as good as OG's flavor,IMO.
Alot better then the SSSDHaze I grew from seed recently.Compared to that pheno this clone is a million times better in every way.
Smell:
Fuel ,skunk ass and spice.
Smoke / high:
The high is way better then ECSD on it's own.
The haze makes it super potent. To me this SSSDHaze clone is better then the ECSD clone. IN a big way.
The high and taste are much better to me.
I like ECSD's flavor but the high doesn't last ,IMO.
So the Haze fixes that and improves the taste with a killer rotton spice flavor. The Haze spice mixes with the ECSD in a major way.
Perfect match.
This a perfect example of a strain that was improved in the hybrid.
This sounds like my perfect strain, when will I be able to get my hands on this loooool.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Beacon said:
JDog's Smoke Thread has become my new happy place to go to when things get bad :bashhead: Kush Heaven :jawdrop: :joint:

Beautiful info and pics, wow, all I can say..............

Thats awesome man. Thanks.
Enjoy...I know I am. :joint:

exactlywatt

I'll ask again :smile:, Red Mutant smoke report? Did you ever run that one yourself?

It would be nice to find out exactly where the SSSDH yall have came from, who popped the bean if you know what I mean. Did anyone out there get a pheno that wasn't a "keeper"? I'm gonna be upset next year if I don't score 2 packs of SSSDH!

I'll agree with Beacon, not growing for a summer has been a little easier with all the pics JDOG! The sour diesel hybrid i'm smoking right now helps too! :D

Last edited:

mysta177

exactlywatt said:
I'll ask again :smile:, Red Mutant smoke report? Did you ever run that one yourself?

The red mutant was run by us both and we both thought is was almost identical to garbaville purpl kush. When I asked the source I recieved it from they said either it was PK or a hybrid. Either way it was really good but not a keeper if you have 5 star ladies! :joint:

900512-06_1-07_006.jpg

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I forgot about that shit.
It was pretty good.
Kind of tasted like a spicey Garb. PK.
That rotton sweet Kush thing with an extra spicey skunk thing going on.
It was stoney. I just didn't want to keep it.
But other would probably like it alot.

That SSSDHaze came from someone that never comes online.
It's just some dude where we live. So the name of the source would make no difference to any of us. It's just Rez's SSSDHaze.

mysta177

All I know its not the shire. ojd has a pheno that is identical to it from pics and smoke report. When we got it it said sssdh on the cup. I went to OG to try and find more 411 on her and OG went down so I came here to IC and saw OJD's thread on the sssdh phenos and BAM with out a doubt was identical. Its been in my circle of friends for a while and dont leave due to the fact that we cant find ANYTHING to replace it. I thought the chem would.....But I dont think so. Well just have to wait and see....!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
JDOG the west cost DOG doesnt smell skunky at all it smells like sweet apricot peach bubblegum kush!

Dusty, I appretiate you being cool and stating your opinion without any attitude. For real, bro.
Early in flower it smelled alot like apples and apricots, but towards the end the Kali mist kind of changed it a little. I think the earthyness of the Kali Mist added more of a dark chocolate smell too.

I gotta ask you one thing Dusty...How can you say there is no skunk in west coast dog and then in the same sentence say it's like Kush? Kush always has a major skunk smell. Just a little confused by that.
It's not like I was saying it was like RKS, I just said it was skunky.

Last edited:

Kailua Kid

Dusty Bowls said:
JDOG the west cost DOG doesnt smell skunky at all it smells like sweet apricot peach bubblegum kush!

When grown right it smells like chemy fuel over rotten apples & apricots over skunky kush. Never a sweet peachy bubblegum.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya, there is definately a rotton funk going on.
I'm sure the Kali Mist changed it a little, but over all it's alot like the Dog so far.
All I know is it made the Kali Mist way better.

My next hybrid will be Super Silver Haze x West Coast Dog male.

Last edited:

exactlywatt

Thanks for the replys mysta & JDOG.
Man, I can't wait to set my room back up in a couple months yall! It was so hard to let my SSSDH clone die before I had a chance to flower :badday:
Hopefully I can get a new cut when I'm ready :smile:
I can't wait to see how it finishes, it was such a virgoruos clone, really a gorgeous plant.

Dusty Bowls

JDOG6000 said:
Dusty, I appretiate you being cool and stating your opinion without any attitude. For real, bro.
Early in flower it smelled alot like apples and apricots, but towards the end the Kali mist kind of changed it a little. I think the earthyness of the Kali Mist added more of a dark chocolate smell too.

I gotta ask you one thing Dusty...How can you say there is no skunk in west coast dog and then in the same sentence say it's like Kush? Kush always has a major skunk smell. Just a little confused by that.
It's not like I was saying it was like RKS, I just said it was skunky.

Hey bud its truth that most Afghani or Kush lines do have some kind of funk to them, but in this case I feel like the West Coast D/O/G has the more incense type of kush funk going on, a more of a musky dankness in the flavor instead of road kill skunk, while shes growing early on she has the sweet and sour fruit smell and it just keeps gettin danker...

Humboldt Snow would be an afghani that I consider on the skunky side. Here's some D/O/G I've got flowering at the moment She's just shy of 2 weeks but man look shes already puttin those rock solid uber frosty nugs on!

If you want me to remove my D/O/G pics I will I just thought you might appreciate the comparison to the real D/O/G grown well.

PS> KailuaKid I finish up proper bud, trust.

Kailua Kid

Dusty Bowls said:
If you want me to remove my D/O/G pics I will I just thought you might appreciate the comparison to the real D/O/G grown well.

PS> KailuaKid I finish up proper bud, trust.

Looks like you do a fine job of growing. Maybe there's another reason your's smells different. But I'll not argue with you about the validity of your DOG cut. I'm sure you know a lot more about the DOG than I do.