What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veterinarians' Hospital

AnotherName

So this is where the canucks hang out eh? :wave:
Nice plants. Look nice and healthy. Cant wait to see how they come out. I might have missed it, but are you ever gonna tell us what they are? Just curious. If security does not permit, that cool. It's just nice to know what ur lookin at, besides healthy plants.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Howdy Another Name

Yeah I mentioned the strains earlier. Right now I have 2 new crosses and two familiar ones growing
New crosses are M39 x PPP/ak48 and MxA x PPP/ak48. Both created by my good bud, Black Ra1n
There are also some skunk growing, and I have 7 Superskunk clones as well

Thanks for stopping in

Dr Dog

Veteran
Update Alert Update alert

Update Alert Update alert

Well, I was so suprised to see that everything is responding well to the feeding I just gave them I thought I would add some pics of what is goin on.

Here are broad room shots. I have been trying to exactly figure out what I have here, so I am waiting ob B/R to tell me what dom these plants are. I think I have most of them labelled properly, but somewhere things got confused. But really makes no difference to me, as long as I have some good weed in the end.

Out of my seven superskunk clones, this is the only one that has rooted so far, one looks like it is dying, but the other five just have not shown any rot yet.

I believe this one would be, m39 x ak48. The one on the right is suffering from nute burn, but check out the one on the left(also below, it has some funky leaves

These three should be M39 x PPP. Very bushy growth here on these

2 week old skunks

These should be MxA x Ak48, growing like a champ right now

Ok B/R this is where I need ya bro, what are these

Anyways I have some more pics to get for my blubonic thread this afternoon, so make sure you check that out later.
Cheers :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
3 days later

3 days later

Well I can't really do an update on one thread without one on the other

I dropped the light down and got rid of the stools I was using to keep the plants up near the light, this gives me alot more room to work with.

another shot from another angle

There be the superskunk clones, I started with 7, have three confirmed rooted and two left hanging still. I am unsure whether they would root or not to start with, so I am pretty happy with 3, I only needed 1. So 2 go to flower asap. I will be going for about 4 colas per plant off of these.

Skunk from seed, these two are doing nicely, roots are starting to peek out the bottom

M39 x PPP strain doing well as well plant on left is one week older than right

Mumbles strain, the plant in the middle has some nute burn, these plant has some real interesting growth.

MXA x PPP
This strain is very robust, growing well, but seems to be a touch sensitive to feedings, tips are burning slightly.
Well here be what I am growing now, be sure to check back later when they grow even taller!!!!!

:joint:

Take care

J-Roc

Hello my friend :wave:
ur garden is looking pretty as hell today
you keep it very clean
i dig the updates with lotsa pics :D
YAHMM SANNEE!!???
:smoweed:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Yo J
Thanks man, I love taking the pics as well
Thanks for stopping by, you are always welcome here bro

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog the babies are looking great. I'll take a few photo's of my others tonight, I'm on my way to get some clones off the 39 mom to seed out, so you'll be getting another package near Christmas :)

Take care bro.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
Cool I love packages!!!
I will be seeding (or at least grabbing pollen) from what is male here. I would like to try skunk and blubonic together.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Clone update

Well out of the 7 clones to start I got 4 to root. They are transplanted now into 4 inch pots, one will grow into a mom, I will be flowering out the other three as soon as they are ready

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey folks

Well I got most of them into bigger digs. I did not want to waste the time and soil on possible males so the 1 gallon pots will do for now.
It was interesting looking at the roots of the plants when I pulled them, some had really robust roots while others were nicely rooted. At first I thought it may have been the jiffy pellets slowing them down, but that was dissproven pretty quickly.

Group shot, Superskunk clones in the back, got 4 of them, two are really starting to root nicely. The blubonic reveg is located on the right with all the perlite. Not sure why it has so much that it happened

MxA x PPP

M39 x Ak

This is my favorite plant so far out of the crop, very robust growth and bushy so far

All the plants are doing well, I think one is having some issues with nute lock out or is just very hungry, I flushed it today, I will let soil dry out and see what happens then.
Thanks for stopping in, be sure to check out my blubonic thread should be updated tomorrow

J-Roc

A+ Gardening
the picture quality is great aswell.. :rasta:
that last leaf is healthy city mang.
ill be watching :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
They're looking awesome Dog, some nice growth happening. Suppose you can't wait for the preflowering to start. Are you going to just flower them out or take clones in case one is better than the other, nice to keep some moms just in case. Take care bro.

B/R

Dr Dog

Veteran
I was actually just looking at them, like 5 mins ago thinking the same thing. I think I will start cloning two or three per plant in about a week or so, then sex them. That I think would be the easiest way as I know I have 4 females in the Superskunk clones, I should have some weed ready to start flowering in a couple weeks. I would like to have some other in there at the same time, as I would love to have stuff at the same time frame in its life. I am most likely going to be firing up the big light over the next few weeks, and run two separate boxes. veg and flower. Hopefully the temps stay moderate until at least December, so I don't have to worry about temps being too low.
But I will be keeping Moms of all strains that are in there.

Thanks for checking in brother.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
What!? wtf!? How'd I miss out on you having 4 super skunk clones? :bat:
**** me...I gotta get my head in the game here :bat:

Dude...you're in for a treat with those
8378smiley-joint.gif
I smoked some killer Super Skunk in the Dam, and it was my favourite of the trip...I think :chin:
I found my PS to be very Super Skunk dominant too...and man did it make for some amazing smoke :woohoo:

I think I need another hit of Blubonic to set me straight
8378smiley-bong.gif

Looking fantastic brother! :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey T
Yeah I was at a family friends house, and their son, had up and left teh country leaving his super skunk plants outside for mother nature to deal with. I had heard of these plants earlier in the year but was told he was battling spider mites with them, so I lost interest in them. I was visiting one day, and got to see them, they were hungry but doing well, no bugs at all, so I snipped a few stems and made 7 clones out of them once I got home. They were cut for a few hours before I got home, so I was not expecting too much from them, but I managed to get 4 from the 7 I created. So I will be flowering out 3 of these asap, keeping one for a mom, and possibly straining into one of the others that will be male out of what I got.

Yo J roc, did not mean to miss you bro, thanks for stepping in!!

Dr Dog

Veteran
All rockin well

All rockin well

Well everybody except one superskunk clone are in 1 gallon pots, this is the stage I will take clones, probably another week, I can start cloning and sexing.

I have quite a few interesting plants here, they all have traits of that are very noticeable compared to their same mother. It is either ak or PP.
But here be some pics

I will tag them tomorrow

I am getting jealous of the guys with buds going, I need to start getting some clones

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damit i thought so 2 had both of'm tagged...i'm using this one in the future.. ..untagged the other one 2 be honest ..List is getting way 2 long hehehe..
Nway ...gsssshhss...you're doing great Dog;...nice growth on the Biatches hehehe..i see a problemless gro lying on your path in the near future :biglaugh:
nice doing Dog :yes:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, things are looking great. So you're going to flip them soon? There is some nice genetics showing already, can't wait to see some bud growth. Take care bro.

B/R