What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D (??) vs Pacific's G13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
I think perhaps some of our younger members or those new to growing need to understand.....All genetics are shared......but with all of the great strains available its kind of upsetting to see the newer guys to the game calling the guys who've been around for some time(doing the work and finding these genes btw) selfish??!! C'mon Peeps wake up....when you were 16 did Mommy and Daddy buy you a Porsche?!...odds are they didn't! Like most of us it was prolly a beater...if you were even fortunate to get a car at that age. I know we live in the age of Instant Gratification...but Patience and Humility are are some ideals that perhaps will make a triumphant return :)! I grew for years before I saw some love...but I understood trust must be earned...and That is what it ultimately comes down to. Earn the communities trust and the fruits of your labor will be rewarded...Thats a Promise :) peace and Love DLB

G

REZDOG said:
....sounds to me like it might have just been poorly grown/finished,my CDD Clone's from Chemdog,and I can assure you,it lacks not an iota in potencey,and is quite tasty,too....
Danko should have authentic cuts,but there's always a possibility of a mislabel or somesuch.
I can tell you-the Chemdog D Clone is Very Closely Held,and it's not supposed to be handed out without Chem's permission....

Cheers!

I know for a fact that chemdog is being produced for commercial heavy in the nyc/long island area. Its just a matter of time before the market is flooded. the sad part is people dont even know its the chemdog, most people are just calling it Diesel. Once one too many get the cut its over. See for ya self...

G

ill try to get a better pic up later, this chem was grown soil with advanced 2 part.. not be me

great thread everybody. no g-13 is comparable to chem d. ive had a couple samples of the whole dog pound....chem d was "the one". the cuts of chem d are around(prolly more than anyone thinks)... they're just not let go very often mostly because nobody can keep their word. there are reasons why certain genetics are not to be let go. keep in mind that i hate strain hoarding. that being said.. there are possible future/current seedlines that are based around these genetics. everybody be patient(like cedar said)earn your stripes and show your integrity.

Last edited:

JJ-NYC

However, I never have given anything away with conditions... but I haven't bred anything either.
[/QUOTE]Maybe you would feel different if you had to find an elite thru seed selection or going thru the trouble of breeding it. The bottom line is special, rare genetics are worth alot money in seed and weed form and are hard to find. Just look at Amsterdam where people steal and copy genetics all the time.

G

calling a group of people who hold cuts because of certain agreements they made greedy is completely rediculous and a good way to ensure you never get said cuts down the road.

nobody likes to hear the whining and when its over a plant, thats just crazy. grow something else, there's plenty of extremely potent plants in seed form. the driving factor behind everyone wanting the strain is based on the rediculous amount of hype attached to it as with any other elite. it wont save your life if you grow chemdawg.

Breezy420

More often than not people are just holding up their end of the deal on not passing cuts around. It took someone a great deal of effort to find these elites and it should be their choice on who and where they go.

masterlow37

Veteran
My Last Post in this Thread

My Last Post in this Thread

Sorry BC, for cluttering up your thread :yeahthats With that said, i'd like to say i respect everyone's views on the subject, even though they can be quite different. I myself for 1 wish everyone could have every cut out there along with the (disapointment or gradification of finding a special specimen that works best 4 u) but thats just my older/now view from years of experience (all from the past) as ive been on a 10yr hiatus due to a many a reason.
Got my first High Times & started growin at 14 (1983) & did so every year until 97, in 91 i was giving a NL cut + a Haze cut by a cousin (home from the military) he brought back from Cali, i grew them for 7yrs, they were good, yet i'd had better a few times from annonomous bag seed through the years (just never was set up inside till 91, for keepin cuts), hell the feminized Haze x NL i made from the 2 cuts blew both mothers away in taste, smell, potency & yield, unfortunately all those genetics i lost :badday: Though when i think back to those days, i never did nor never would have ever given out cuts of any of those, which is parcially the reason all was lost (could have gotten back if i'd had known an experienced grower to have given them to hold onto !) Anyway these days, to say the least, i view things differently, i don't buy HT's anymore because theres something way,way better icmag.com ! In my upcoming little med closet/mother keeper for outdoor plants everything is going to be on such a small scale, hard to sprout more than a few beans at a time, so i'm very thankful for the few cuts a member sent me to get me into fast-good meds ( :bow: u know who u are, big-thanks) with the ability to maybe find a special lady from seed in the future, given if the small set-up last :confused: ?
No Need for Waterin this Down / Trying to Save Face !!!
I'm not speaking so much to the fortunate growers that have gotten an Elite w/conditions, (if thats the only way i could get it, i too wouldn't pass it along either) but more to the creatures/keepers of the Elites !
The only reason that i wouldn't want anyone near me with the same "Elite Cut" is if i was commercially growing:
1) that i'd have 100% of the market for that exact offering,
2) the self esteem/pride/ego that would go along with knowing that i had something exclusive & i was the only source for it !
3) Ching,Ching $$$

Thats my :2cents: and i'm stickin to it, as all who come here to freely spill/spew their opinions !...I'm not here to cause trouble, make enemies or create friction, just offer my thoughts........Thanx & Peace :smoke:

Last edited:
W

wonkanobe

my 2 cents

well to compare pacifics g13 to chem d is not really fare. For all puposes pacifics g13 could be better. Its and old school cut without the current hype.

I know beancounter has mad skilz so I doubut his chem d was grown poorly, although I have found it to be a SUPER Picky plant. More then the 4. chem d to me does not smell a ton during flowering as well. To me a cure and the trim process can make a huge difference on the buds final smell. I find if you trim outer fan leaves and leave the inner leaf to trim after the weed has hung a better bouquet(sp) then if I trim everything and then hang wich is much easier and what or normaly do.

Everyone has to know we are all strangers and there are a ton of factors that come into someone getting gifted a cut. For me they are WAY more random then people like to analize. I get very little pm's asking wich is suprising (LOL dont ask). To me it couls be my mood that day,the way you prase your ??, if I just took cut or are about to take cuts, if my wife fucked me that morning. I dont know

The whole newby earn your stripe thing to me is bs and I dont foloow that rule at all.

Everyonr has to remeber for ME. I first read of cdog having the chem in plant form in the mid to late 90's fast foward to 2000 and the cbible1 and I spend 4plus years trying to cut cuts of the oroginal and sourd( And I started it).

JJ from ny reunited chem and I and if it wasn't for him the chem4 bean never would have been sprouted and would still be in chemdog's freezer. Thanks JJ And he doesn't even have the 4 cut yet.

for the record I gave the chem 4 to danimal/inspecta, highand lonsemone,swerve,steelcanaries and 1 friend in the eastbay,1inthenorthbay and1 in SF these folks dont do the internet.

So if you can piece the chain together you know if your 4 is real.

chem 4

chem d

Also th whole take on cemrcial growers only getting the chems is bs, if you think about it they would dilute the market and make the chem value less.

JB

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Thanks JB for the pics of the chem 4 and D... been lookin for some nug shots of those two phenos grown by the same grower.

JB said:
To me it couls be my mood that day,the way you prase your ??, if I just took cut or are about to take cuts, if my wife fucked me that morning. I dont know[
heh, and thanks for el laugh.

Remember... everything starts from a seed... doesnt mean its not nice to get a headstart every once in awhile.. just dont forget your roots ! : ) Shit, if I had the time and space all I would grow is seeds.... much funner not knowing what your goin to get.

JJ-NYC

Yo JB nice pictures. Now that you have all of the Chems 91, D, and 06 side by side, which one is the best?

G

wonkanobe said:
my 2 cents

well to compare pacifics g13 to chem d is not really fare. For all puposes pacifics g13 could be better. Its and old school cut without the current hype.

I know beancounter has mad skilz so I doubut his chem d was grown poorly, although I have found it to be a SUPER Picky plant. More then the 4. chem d to me does not smell a ton during flowering as well. To me a cure and the trim process can make a huge difference on the buds final smell. I find if you trim outer fan leaves and leave the inner leaf to trim after the weed has hung a better bouquet(sp) then if I trim everything and then hang wich is much easier and what or normaly do.

Everyone has to know we are all strangers and there are a ton of factors that come into someone getting gifted a cut. For me they are WAY more random then people like to analize. I get very little pm's asking wich is suprising (LOL dont ask). To me it couls be my mood that day,the way you prase your ??, if I just took cut or are about to take cuts, if my wife fucked me that morning. I dont know

The whole newby earn your stripe thing to me is bs and I dont foloow that rule at all.

Everyonr has to remeber for ME. I first read of cdog having the chem in plant form in the mid to late 90's fast foward to 2000 and the cbible1 and I spend 4plus years trying to cut cuts of the oroginal and sourd( And I started it).

JJ from ny reunited chem and I and if it wasn't for him the chem4 bean never would have been sprouted and would still be in chemdog's freezer. Thanks JJ And he doesn't even have the 4 cut yet.

for the record I gave the chem 4 to danimal/inspecta, highand lonsemone,swerve,steelcanaries and 1 friend in the eastbay,1inthenorthbay and1 in SF these folks dont do the internet.

So if you can piece the chain together you know if your 4 is real.

chem 4

chem d

Also th whole take on cemrcial growers only getting the chems is bs, if you think about it they would dilute the market and make the chem value less.

JB

qhatever makes you sleep better at night, but that cut is out there. Greed is a crazy thing. NO PM PLEASE I Dont have this cut....

I

Last edited:
G

hello JB :joint:
thanks for the 91 shots my friend very nice..
peace brother :joint:

Last edited:

Breezy420

wonkanobe said:
To me it couls be my mood that day,the way you prase your ??, if I just took cut or are about to take cuts, if my wife fucked me that morning.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found this to be very humorous. Thanks for a good laugh JB and loving the pics of the chem family.

If you had to pick, which of the chem family would you say is best? Inquiry minds would like to know
:wave: .

Breezy

JJ-NYC

swordfish said:
I know for a fact that chemdog is being produced for commercial heavy in the nyc/long island area. Its just a matter of time before the market is flooded. the sad part is people dont even know its the chemdog, most people are just calling it Diesel. Once one too many get the cut its over. See for ya self...
Chem Dawg is not a commercial yielder and is difficult to grow. Any harvest will be sold at top dollar and sell very fast. I'm sure not too many people would run it commercialy and even if they did i'm sure they would not be able to keep up with the demand. Just like the Sour Diesel.

G

LIMELIGHT said:
guerilla solve this thread brotha!
nothing to solve, just kidding.

Eureka! Ive got it.

chemdawg is a figment of everynes imagination. It is nothing more than BC bud grown to its fullest potential. I have confirmed this with kyle kushman along with many BC growers/smokers. Sorry to kill everyones hopes and dreams.

Case solved, everyone may go home now and reflect.

guerilla

Status
Not open for further replies.