What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's GRAPE KRUSH

Awesome post and pics!

I'm working with some true blue..........love to play with grape krush someday...hope it sticks to the shops!

kathmandu

some info for all the grape lovers out there. i grew some HDF, heavy duty, fruity, by Thseeds awhile back. one of the phenos was a short plant with medium sized buds, i believe HDF has northern cali hash plant as a part of its genetic background and this pheno looked the part. anyway, it had the strongest smell in the entire indoor garden overpowering the NYCD, HOG, lavender, and LUI. it reeked of grape jam exactly, it really was amazing, just like grape jam, koolaid, grape gum, or grape whatever. this makes me wonder if this has any related genetics to grape kush? what do you guys think?
great grow and report by the way!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
This is a great report, very in depth description of taste and high. I can tell you truly love this herb. DJ really is a master. He breeds how every breeder should, extremely careful selections.

I agree with Socrates, I would love to see some cured budshots.

kokua - you definitely should start some GK man, I am looking forward to that

- Ez

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. Thanks again for stopping by.

Here's a pic of a cured bud (after about 2 1/2 months cure). The smell intensifies with curing, and the taste deepens.

I remain a huge fan of this strain. I've got several more big ones on the way. I've found letting them go a week, or even two longer than the initial ones in this report adds some kick to the body high, without diminishing the head or giving it any burn-out factor, which is one of the wonderful things about this weed. No ceiling; no burnout; tastes and smells magnificently of grapes. I love the stuff.

:wave:

D

dankiestog

:respect: :woohoo: :woohoo: :canabis: :canabis: ...get Job Trich great info & pics....i can smell from here.....unnnnnn

clowntown

Veteran
This is clearly one of the best smoke / grow reports I've ever read. I mean, WOW!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

This report has seriously interested me in growing some GK.

phog

Veteran
Awesome taste?! Candy? I was thinking about getting goofy grape but now I'm intersted in grape krush cuz of your description. Did someone give you a clone or did you grow from seed? Sorry if it was already mentioned but I'm not clear on that. If grown from seed, how many did you start and how many had that strong candy grape flavour?! I'm droolin over here, Peace...