What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arcata Trainwreck

70s_PotHead

HILLBILLY 420 said:
Is it best to grow in bigger pot with more veg time???Let me know your tips on growing the wreck??!!thanks

This was grown with less than 10 days vegg, grown hydro of course

70s :joint:

D

dankbudz

i would like to know some more tips on tw. got a couple about to harvest. plan on running it again next time and would love to know more about the strain

G

70s_PotHead said:
This was grown with less than 10 days vegg, grown hydro of course

70s :joint:

Very nice 70s. Your TW looks just like mine. I mean the bud pattern and branching is dead on like mine. If i was blind folded. I would think it was one of my girls. Great job, and you got to love that taste and high. The yield, takes a couple of grows to get dialed in, but TW can yield pretty well also.
Great Job,
BG

G

hey 70's she looks better and better everytime I see her...I love chunky girls...Plants too...stay safe and Happy HoliDaze everyone :moon:

K

kokua

^^^nobody does...its all speculation :)

Everybody has their own opinion on this plant...glad you liked her H&L

I never could get her to beef up like others I would see around. I never tried her in hydro though...

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I gotta get in on this.....

I gotta get in on this.....

TW makes me eat like no other strain....

T Dub ............... in coco/perlite

Happy Holidaze! :wave:

Last edited:

ilife

Train Wreck

Train Wreck

ColoraDro said:
yeah...

Its called the Train Wreck, because when you grow a room full and you walk in at the end of flowering, it looks like a Train Wreck happened!!! Branches and branches laying on top of each other.

iLiFE

T

THCV

Nice report, H&L. I agree, it is a lazier sativa, but it's my #1 daytime smoke. I would have to add that there is a rotting meat smell in there too, but in the best way. I get giant plants covered in huge nugs in my setup. Arcata TW is my fav strain. I have met people (a bunch actually) who can't smoke it due to the heart-racing--people with murmurs, high strung people, they just can't take it. But if your heart is OK, TW is the bomb. Does it hit you like a train wreck? Yes, but 15 mins after you finished smoking! It also makes me STARVING, more than any other strain. Gotta eat within 30 mins of smoking... THCV

Diego

nice pic there 70s, dont you love that uncontrollable smell? A lot of people love it a lot hate it alot think its over rated when done right this stuff is on my top 5 list.

G

THCV said:
Nice report, H&L. I agree, it is a lazier sativa, but it's my #1 daytime smoke.I would have to add that there is a rotting meat smell in there too, but in the best way. I get giant plants covered in huge nugs in my setup. Arcata TW is my fav strain. I have met people (a bunch actually) who can't smoke it due to the heart-racing--people with murmurs, high strung people, they just can't take it. But if your heart is OK, TW is the bomb. Does it hit you like a train wreck? Yes, but 15 mins after you finished smoking! It also makes me STARVING, more than any other strain. Gotta eat within 30 mins of smoking... THCV

I think Dr. jay came up with this smell description and it is dead on.
"Mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline"
The most unique smelling herb ever. Hands down!!!