What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG KUSH (SFV Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup fellas!!! :wave: Just got done doing a few runs of the OGK (SFV Cut )and i must say that I am Blown away by this strain...... I've been growing for several years now and I've grown Numerous strains from Clone and Seed and this OGK is definately Top of the Food CHain!!! This SFV cut came from a guy who's been growin this cut for around 9+ years here in the San Fernando Valley... That S.O.B. has been charging $500 - $600 bucks per zip for years now and My homie has been payin.. After several years of nagging him to death for this cut he finally gave some up but not before charging him $ 5 Grand :yoinks: .....My freind was generous enough to hook me up with some cuts and the rest is history!!! Well enough babblin' and on with the report..

Grow report:

This lady was grown in Foxfarm Oceanforst soil and given nothing but foxfarm Nutes as needed. Plain water was given to her for the last 2 weeks and i chopped her down at day 57, a tad early but still nice and Potent and Dank as Hell.... I beleive she fully finishes at around 60-65 days but can prolly go longer..... Once forced this lady can stretch 2-3 times her size depending on how far you keep her from the light. Once dialed in She is a Nice yeilder in my Opinion..The trick for a good yeild is to really top, train, pinch or do whatever you have to do in veg to give her several tops... then you will be rewarded with some nice heavy sticky tops.. The Branches will definately need some stakeing or you'll be in big trouble... While Flowering she has a very Nice strong Piney Lemoney smell to her that just reeks of pure Potency.... She was not finicky in any way and grew real good in my setup. I grew this lady in an Ikea Cabby under a 400 watt hortilux along with 5 other ladies and she still performed well!!! Very easy to grow and shouldnt give anybody any problems if they know what they are doing.. Heres some snaps of the OGK Flowering:

SMoke Report:

Ok guys now heres the Smoke report:
First off the dried Nugs are sticky and Dank as Hell and smell like Lemon Pinesol. Very nice Trich development with some Nice Orange hairs gives her a nice Dank Look. The Bag appeal Is Excellent and the smell is out of this world, she is a real stinker! Once you take a toke of this herb the taste of Lemon Pinesol just overwhelms you, its really Incredible. That potent Lemon Pinesol taste will stay in your mouth and down your throat for several Minutes after and the smoke is Quite Expansive ...Very hard not to cough after taking a rip!!! The high has effected me different on a few occasions... A few times it was a very POwerful Up high with a little bit of body to it and would last for at least 1.5 hrs and a few times i was so ripped I couldnt function at all , all i could do is sit or lay down and just feel real good i could feel the effects all over my Body and it felt so damn good..!! The potency is off the charts... This herb really rocks you...For those of you that think the OG Kush is Just HYPE.....You are very Wrong...This herb is definately in my top 5 strains that I have ever grown or smoked in My Lifetime....A keeper indeed!!!!!

and now the Nugz:

Over All:

Potency: 9.5
Yeild : good
Smell: 9.5
Bag Appeal: 9.5
taste: 9.5
duration of high: 9.5

YES PEOPLE SHe is that good....ENJOY!!!!

And more at day 51 flower....New Pics!

A few more shots recent and more dialed in....

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad to see more smoke reports now. detailed ones at that. not just i smoked it and it got me really high haha.

G

Great smoke report and PICS

Great smoke report and PICS

Truly one of the best I've had

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Excellent report Raskal. You are a true master in all facets of dank production... and you deserve rewards such as this SFVOGK!

Way to go man... premier styleee from a good dude! :wave:

J

James-Bong

Thats my og...Didn't pay 5 grand for it though....lol Good report man.... good to see you around here again....

Down with Bush, Up with Kush :wave:
JB

70s_PotHead

Just fucking awesome, great pics great report....now if only I could get my hands on a clone :chin:

70s :joint:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Hell ya, good report.
I love OG Kush.
I recently got a clone to mother and am flowering some now!!!!!!

zz

Fire

Truely fucking awesome! Thanks raskal for the grow/smoke - straight up report! Bomb ass contribution :smile:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Well, if he charges that much a zip let alone the insane price of a clone, i suggest you get a foot in the market - f him.

Sorry, no pot is worth 5-600 a zip unless it's sprinkled with gold.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
Well, if he charges that much a zip let alone the insane price of a clone, i suggest you get a foot in the market - f him.

Sorry, no pot is worth 5-600 a zip unless it's sprinkled with gold.

Well it wasnt just 1 clone for 5 g's, It was like a tray of OGK's and a Tray of Purple Master K's..... Still a ripoff but he got a few dozen clones i Beleive!!

And yes i agree with you, No bud is worth 500 per zip and i never paid that myself..... I smoke for free all day everyday!!! But thats what you have to pay here on the streets if you want the real OGK...Unless you no somebody thats growin it!!!

My Homie went to one of the Med clubs here in Whittier the other day and they were charging $80 bucks per Eighth for the OGK......What a Burn..!!! And he said it didnt smell or look even half as good as mine.....And the funny thing is, Lots of peeps were buying that shit up!!! Krazy Huh!!!!! ~ograskal

guineapig

Veteran
Keep that mother plant going strong......amazing pics and report.

Is a rating of "10" sort of like the absolute ideal score, so the highest score an earthly
plant can receive is "9.9"? I guess everybody has a different way of thinking about
the 1-10 scale so I've been thinking about different methods of cannabis evaluation...

Also, ograskal, have you noticed how bright orange those pistils are? Is that a good
way to tell the different OG strains apart?

Thank you ograskal and many blessings be 'pon you and your mother plants....

:ying: kind regards from your perpetual pal the guineapig :ying:

ograskal

Veteran
Trigger said:
I am tired of hearing about these great strains that no one can get :mad:

Good looking grow, im not mad at you!

Well, I got it and there are a few heads here on the boards who also have the SFV Cut....Now how do you think we all get these great strains ????? they werent just handed to us......If you really want something you could get it... It may take some time but you will get it if you are determined!! ~ograskal

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
What kills me is why any rational person would pay 5 grand or even 500 for a cut of something. but I guess someone has to do it so us freeloader personal growers can get in on the action :D

i'm sure over the long run for a commercial grower, it pays off... but still.

ograskal

Veteran
m.steelers said:
What kills me is why any rational person would pay 5 grand or even 500 for a cut of something. but I guess someone has to do it so us freeloader personal growers can get in on the action :D

Yeah, the grower that sold the Cuts to my Homie new that my homie was going to grow it and sell it and thats why he charged him an arm and a leg for the cuts... I beleive my Homie already made his Money back and some, and now he Smokes OGK for free all day everyday... So i say it was a decent investment for him..~ograskal

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hehehehe all very true

hehehehe all very true

m.steelers said:

preach on !!!!!!

ograskal

Veteran
guineapig said:

Is a rating of "10" sort of like the absolute ideal score, so the highest score an earthly
plant can receive is "9.9"? I guess everybody has a different way of thinking about
the 1-10 scale so I've been thinking about different methods of cannabis evaluation...

Also, ograskal, have you noticed how bright orange those pistils are? Is that a good

Well i didnt give it a 10 but I damn sure could have.... I just didnt give it a 10 cuz i know there has to be some herb somewhere out there that is better, I just havent smoked any yet....

The sfv cut does have more Orangey hair than the Abusive cut...These are the only 2 OGK's that i have grown..

Thanks for the Kind words Bro! ~ograskal

God damn Ograskal....THAT is the cut to have.

Verrry nice report details it exactly like I know and love it :)

On the street that's just kinda how it is...you don't HAVE to pay $450-500 an ounce, the dealer usually have a cheaper alternative bud for $200-350, but if you want quality you gotta pay...

Keep up the good work ograskal....your pics inspire my garden.

ograskal said:
Well i didnt give it a 10 but I damn sure could have.... I just didnt give it a 10 cuz i know there has to be some herb somewhere out there that is better, I just havent smoked any yet....

The sfv cut does have more Orangey hair than the Abusive cut...These are the only 2 OGK's that i have grown..

Thanks for the Kind words Bro! ~ograskal

I always say "I'm sure there's better bud out there, but I have yet to smoke it..." :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG KUSH

OG KUSH

guineapig said:

Yea but they look a bit different when done outside. I posted a pic of a OG cut and ppl didnt say much but when they saw the same cut grown indoors everyone said "oh yea thats THE ONE" . Diff environments diff looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts