What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Jack's Cleaner Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
most powerful

most powerful

Heya Rez,
Thanks for posting up your opinion on the JC clone..Always nice to hear different opinions on the same subject..
I wanted to ask ya what you thought were the 5 strongest clone only strains you have tried?
And if you have time maybe the 5 strongest you have tried from any source and any decade(70's 80's 90's)..
Thanks and take care..................................CC

G

Well, it might be nit picking but my idea of mediocre falls short of nice. On a scale of 1-10 I'd put mediocre smack in the middle at about a four to six while nice I'd put up at the next level from like a six to a seven or so. I've been offered a JC clone but I just don't have room for anything else. When you flower in a 2 x 4 foot closet a dozen strains are enough! JC might have not made it to my rotation but I wouldn't call it mediocre. Nice pot, lol ...

C

Chamba

SmokeyPufmaster said:
The high is lacking elite status. Just good smoking bud. QUOTE]

how about naming a few strains that you think are "elite"!

G

I think the Jacks cleaner is on the same level as the Strawberry cough good day time weed in fact the cleaner gets me a little higher though but both good strains.

guineapig

Veteran
Yes i too would like to know which strains Rez admires and considers "elite".....

just for sheer comparison's sake so i can get an idea of what a "10" really means......

Keep searching for that clone which would knock out a moose, Rez!!!!!

(guineapig after nibbling plants in Rez's garden......)

-kind regards from.... !!!!!

G

Finish her off smokey its good smoke when done right.Just as good as the strawberry

M

Mr. Nevermind

What should i do with this Jack's Cleaner clone 25 days in?

Well you can do a few things. Cross your fingers and hope rez is wrong about it. Or there's alway$ college kid$, they'll smoke anything!!

Nevermind

G

Ya smokey if you don't like the bud I could always take it off your hands for you;) :joint:

I bet a lot of people that might like this strain will pass it over now because of what rez said. I'm not saying its a bad thing because rez certainly knows what hes talking about, but different people have different body chemistries, different bud effects them differently yaddy yadda yada.

I can't believe i typed yaddy yadda yada I MUST be high :pointlaug .

G

it's pretty obvious from some replies here that jc is good weed. to suggest that it goes into a compost pile is a lame thing to say.

Last edited:
G

It is good weed and it is pretty potent (not as potent as some) and it has a very pleasant high. Sometimes it's not all about how high it'll get you but how that high makes you feel, in other words quality not quantity. Sometimes it's not about the destination it's more about the ride if you can dig that. I mean Mad Dog 20/20 will no doubt knock your dick in the dirt but how many adults that can afford ANYTHING better will drink that shit.

G

Rudedude said:
Sometimes it's not about the destination it's more about the ride if you can dig that. I mean Mad Dog 20/20 will no doubt knock your dick in the dirt but how many adults that can afford ANYTHING better will drink that shit.

Yea that :bigeye:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babbabud said:
Well thanks for telling me now .... hahaha I smelled it last nite and told mrsB how much it smelled like schrom.
WTF!!! hahhaha buds are big though :)

Smokey can do what he wants with his but i guarantee you Im keeping my big ole girl. She may not be that potent but the bitch is huge!! hehe big girls need love too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.