What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Running led lights so no worry on super high heat here. I don't run sealed so no need to run a big ac, just the window unit at night to keep things just right in my tents. Wish i could get out in the water to surf but no time or money for a board......in a few months.

Moving to Hawaii an sending a kid to college (HSU) is hella expensive.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
While watering the kids with their first full strength 6/9 i smelt a burnt rubber smell. At first i thought skunk outside, but realized im not in Humboldt anymore an leaned closer to the King crosses. Dammmmmmn, the King is shining through on this cross:woohoo:

This is exactly what i hoped for, to open up the king an find a king leaning male to cross back into a king leaning female. Then do it again, and again, and again until i have bred out almost everything but the king.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
This king stinks something fierce

This is the biggest Black Widow

An the other 2 Black Widows

And a group shot

They are responding well to the full strength 6/9 they got fed yesterday.

:watchplant:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
And so the show begins... :watchplant:

Sub`d and dubb`d bro,
Sprout. :ying:
Welcome to my Daze Sprout.
Slow as hell till the first 3 fingers show, things should be pickin up speed.

Dag, what took me so long?
Aloha Silver
Been chillin on my rock watchin these kids grow up. I would be vegging with the 5 watt cree led but its so intense without the tent up that u can see it through the window. No good, so its gonna be up in the 4x8 tent in a couple weeks.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
To much blood in my thc stream. :crazy:

Update.....

An the special King Louie XIII Og x BHT that is getting a stronger funk by the day. I know these will be fire.

Saw this guy chillin the other day on the lanai.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
They get the reg 6/9 routine but just want more N. As a fatter of mact (prefer to say it that way), i'm thinking of changing nutes to Botanicare CNS17 an running Hydroplex an Ripe along with it.

Anyone with experience with the CNS17 line?

SurfdOut

Veteran
There is a sick hike that shoots up the ridge just to the right of you first pic. Stairway to Heaven.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
kings with issues

kings with issues

I'm thinking this is just N hungry pheno's of the king cross since its on only 2, an they look identical in structure an growth. What ya guys think?

Black widows doing there thing, it looks like i got 2 of a short pheno an 1 tall semi-thin leafed one.

An the group shot of king crosses

oldhaole

Veteran
They get the reg 6/9 routine but just want more N. As a fatter of mact (prefer to say it that way), i'm thinking of changing nutes to Botanicare CNS17 an running Hydroplex an Ripe along with it.

Anyone with experience with the CNS17 line?

Yea, I'm running the whole line.

Does it work? Ehhh...sure. But you know I'm outdoor and inground. All of what my plants need is already in the soil. If wifey didn't already buy it I'd skip the grow. There has been some improvement on flower size with the bloom. The ripe is also kinda a waste for my growing envionment too.

The good things I can say about CNS17 is it ain't horribly expensive.

Latest posts

Latest posts