What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sure is - won't be doing that again haha

sure is - won't be doing that again haha

HPS Time - Stretch wars!
picture.php

Practicing with the M7s
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those bitches in teh screen - outa control!

Those bitches in teh screen - outa control!

I'm going to do 3 sets of pruning - I got all the really stupid stuff off - now its time to pick tops - I been supercropping too - I think i'll ahve around 20 tops lol idk whats going to happen here but this seems like I went into veg way too long lol hahahaha the usual round here - anyone remember that yumbolt? outa control. good example of what not to do when it comes to topping - don't just bunch the plant up and slice it half way LOL - it turns into a beast.

picture.php
picture.php

perfect temps all day baby
picture.php

picture.php

Everyone welcome this new SLHxMM bitch to the mix
picture.php

Green81

Veteran
looking solid, fall blown jungle, I would imagine your having to super crop ever other day with those beasts :)

Phenomenal looking plants Sir! What is on the top of your soil? Are those Mosquito Dunks? I've been struggling with Fungus Gnats, and if you've got em or are trying to prevent them I would like to hear your control methods.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking solid, fall blown jungle, I would imagine your having to super crop ever other day with those beasts :)

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words - having to tame the girls so much teaches you about each one and makes it that much harder to part with :tiphat:

Phenomenal looking plants Sir! What is on the top of your soil? Are those Mosquito Dunks? I've been struggling with Fungus Gnats, and if you've got em or are trying to prevent them I would like to hear your control methods.

Thanks and welcome to icmag! The grey looking things ontop of my medium are growstones - i mix them in the medium and I have nothing but great things to say about those.

Regarding Gnats heres a few products I use.

Sierra Natural Science SNS209 Pesticide Concentrate

And Gnatrol WDG

I use the SNS more and just treated my entire house / canna garden with the gnatrol and it fucked shit up and for certain plants Ive added SNS like my edible hibiscus and the aphids are even pissing off! :)

Best way to treat gnats is depending on your garden - tried mosquito dunks but I don't htink their as effective as the gnatrol.

really stoned right now lol

Did you write that lyryc?

I love fat caps and rusto's

cash rules everything around me! I tag - thats what I call it - but haven't in a bit time - I should redo the mirror

thanks for stopping by homie - i need ot get my shit automated.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup koo koo nut - lol

If I take my time I can pull off some sick shit and maybe i'll do something for icmag

So I put together my parts list for automation - and thats not including everything - just what I need for starters.

fuck my ass lol - I wish I could have some reliable hand watering subsitute gardener but looks like i'll have to dumb this one down to just have a res to fill and not even allow access to my plants

should I install a camera and set it up to the internet to see the inside of my room/grow room?

idk how i feel about putting that connection out there - neverk now whos looking :/

L

Libeccio

master at work! :tiphat: i really love your scrog style and the shape of your plants... beauties! also great genetics. a lot to learn here, i grab a chair and make myself comfortable if ya don't mind :lurk: :D

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pruning break!!!

pruning break!!!

Smoking a bowl - taking a dab - and back to work - still have most of the Night Terror OG to prune/lollipop/train - and the entire SLHxMM #2 BEAST in the screen.

Wait till you guys see SCxSSSDH #1 shes looking better than her mama!

Really happy - being spoiled and basically full of love over here!

sprout - you going to love what the closet of love pumps out - I usually finish in my 2.5Gallon 9x9x9 Hydrofarm square containers.

I have used 3 gallon smart pots and currently have 2 girls - NTOG and SCxSSSDH #7(lemon haze) in those.

The MONSTER on the screen is in a 5 gallon - my first ever but 100% not my last. I wish I had the veg space to grow out monsters like these :(

I think 3 gallon smart pots will be my go to containers - and I foresee the 5 gallon coming out again for some really special girls :)

Aint nothing like smoking your own herbs - makes you wonder if we already in heaven? thats why we don't want to die?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
master at work! :tiphat: i really love your scrog style and the shape of your plants... beauties! also great genetics. a lot to learn here, i grab a chair and make myself comfortable if ya don't mind :lurk: :D

Here hit this - pass the dutchie pon left hand side!

Thanks brother! I'm pruning the screen right now actually - once im done maybe you guys will potentially be able to see the screen lol

I think the best way to flower is to veg in the same room and then flip. Just like outside.

If I wasn't so hasty to start bloom - I would of scheduled the lights to go off 1 hour sooner till they hit 12/12

ALSO what does everyone think about 11/13 on/off? I think im going to do that week 6 ;)

stay tuned the show is just starting

For anyone into trance - electronic - house - I don't fucking know anymore - but not dubstep or any of that insane shit - heres one of my favorite Global DJ Broadcasts by Markus Shulz Its 2 hours long but once it buffers you can skip around the whole set

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh done - after 3 back breaking hours

I really think I should switch to vert :joint:

I got some solo photos but will wake up and do a photo bomb before lights off and then upload in hte AM

:tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I woke up late as fuck hahaha Slept in so no pics of hte new haircuts

I woke up late as fuck hahaha Slept in so no pics of hte new haircuts

I'm in love everyone - SCxSSSDH #1 I forgot what I called it lol Berry haze - Sour strawberry haze ... w/e shits fucking legit - happy to have this plant in my arsenal

Here she is HUNGRY heehee - this plant needs more root space - oh well... but i'll be crying when shes toppling over lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whos next? SLHxMM

Whos next? SLHxMM

the 2 new girls
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

#2 is a fucking monster - ima have ot train her for a the whole week. shape hte canopy - its not how I want it. Plus her stretch is annoying. I know now screens are used for when you flip - not to veg! lol
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old Favorites

Old Favorites

Night Terror OG
She won't be as big as I wished
picture.php
picture.php

Jack33 - she wanted some attention tooo
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

You can see thru this now
picture.php

On the right is the blackberry pearl - i bent her top to make more and clones. in her pot is a random seed growing in my chinese everygreen pot so I was like what the heck - come n join the family. And then theres the SLHxMM#2 who ive been training really hard to make her super short and fat
picture.php

The first batch of clones this month - waiting for new homes. I selected the best and offered the rest lol
picture.php