What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Verdant Greens Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba and Pre 98 s1 fem test grow

Blis84

Pre 98 bubba s1 purple pheno 1 smoke report

Taste: 9.25/10 to me has a unbelievable chocolatey coffee dirty incense type taste, my favorite tasting of both bubbas and the 3 LVPK x bubbas. Hard to explain taste wise besides just being amazing! Def the last bud I like to smoke leaving that amazing bubba taste in your mouth.

Potency:8.5/10. Nice potency for bubba, up there with our original katsu cut and katsu s1 cut from doc greenthumb, maybe slightly less potent and tasty not much though, but still amazing meds for pain relief, anxiety, and depression.

Bag appeal 9/10 nice dense pine cone shaped trich covered purple buds what else can you ask for, not much!

Yield: final number was a little over a zip dry, but if fimmed or topped, and lst'd or scrogged, and co2 in a larger pot can at least yield 4-5 zips, will definitely need a nice long veg, they are a little slow out the gate tucking leaves is a musth, maybe even a few strategically removed fan leaves is needed too to get better growth from the middle and lower buds.

Overall 9/10 just excellent meds, amazing taste, bag appeal and decent yields and pretty damn potent.

Blis84

Pre 98 bubba s1 pheno 2 smoke report

Taste: 8.5/10, nice tasting pheno, similar to pheno 1 but not as pronounced, anyway has a nice coffee wet dirt taste with some wierd incense undertones.

Potency 8/10. Good for pain relief , anxiety, and depression like pheno 1 just not as strong. Still quality meds though and usually smoke this pheno first and top it off with some of pheno 1.

Bag appeal. 8.5/10. Nice pine cone shaped buds, some purple highlights here and there but nothing like pheno 1 which has tons of purple, similar frost maybe a little less them pheno 1 but still pretty to look at and has the same density as the purple pheno.

Yield same as pheno 1 a little over a zip.

Overall 8.5/10 just quality bubba, nothing else to say