What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Verdant Greens Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba and Pre 98 s1 fem test grow

Blis84

Pre 98 s1 pheno 1[img

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 38

Blis84

Hey guys I'm back, will have pictures up by tomorrow but anyway, thanks to VG for the beans they are def top shelf bud, I a cut ally smoking some LVPK x pre 98 right now, to me it has a more fruity light trainwreck type smell and taste with some cheeses undertones, we had 2 runts 1 bubba and 1 LVPK x bubba we culled, and 1 never came fully up at all, looked like the root thinned out and died, that's my bad though nothing to do with VG's gear. So we got 3 LVPK x bubba ladies, 2 LVPK leaners both covered in resin, stinky and potent. 1 bubba leaner smells like straight wet dirt have yet to puff her yet. Then we got 2 beautiful pre 98 phenos we will keep both to run a few more times and the purple pheno will be kept for my GHOSTBUSTER kush male which is ghost og x katsu bx using a rare dankness katsu leaning ox male, it took us like 6-7 packs to find him, and now he's gone with our katsu cut and every other mother we've obtained over the past 12 years, like 50 moms gone including like 20 gs in bean stock and all our f1 crosses and clones of those crosses we ran already. Its a good thing I gave just about everything out to a few close friends we got like 80% of our moms back and all of the clones of our crosses! and even like 70 beans of each cross. Big ups to my friends helping me get back on my feet, without them all our work would've been lost, robbed by some chump who will def get his, we have it narrowed down to 3 people, 1 a supposed friend, but whoever it was will regret what they just did and if my shits gone they are really gonna get tuned up.

Blis84

Back to the pre 98 s1s they both taste so fuckin good i wanna do a whole room of clones. We pulled 1.5 zips on the purple bubba in a 1 gallon airpot with one week of veg, under a 1000 hps using earth juices line with cal mag, silica and bio cannas bio boost weeks 4-8 in flower. The other bubba pheno is amazing too, some purple shades here and there but nothing like pheno 1 the purple pheno, overall I would say a tiny bit tastier then the straight purple pheno but not much and the highs are very similar. I'll give a complete smoke report on all phenos after a few weeks in the jar. We pulled 1.25 zips from her, which we've never did a run in 1 gallon airpots and prob won't again need at least 3 gallon, to root bound, maybe a whole room of clones straight to flower and use the bud for head stash because u can sea of green it and get like 40-50 ladies in 1 small room.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to hear from you Blis84, glad you liked the buds. look forward to the pictures but great to hear the positive smoke reports all the same.