What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Excellent work NEG! Theyre really blowing up on you. D looks like its going to be 1 big caveman club cola.

Atomic cherry warheads - yummm!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: Mainly from #D the rest have a sweet Snell but unlike #D it really smells like Atomic Cherry Warhead candies. When I brush up against her she just fills the air with the smell. I can't wait to see how stands smell rise against my EastCoastSourDiesel in full bloom. When I get home I'll go and examine.

@ WildGrow: yea man there getting big fast and now the fun is just beginning. #D is gonna be dank for sure. There will be some at G.L.F in Aug at the hill :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Here's a few shots of the CherryjuanaF2s before they rise and shine in 25min or so
0UNIQBu.jpg

Kj0m0ue.jpg

MIIftLy.jpg

nfKwM8Y.jpg

Here's My Papa CherryjuanaF2 "Bishop Don The Magic Wand"
You can see a nice amount of resin forming
BLU8XyQ.jpg

hey NE, great work so far. you're bringing it like i thought you would.
can't wait to see how they continue to develop.

btw, are you running them in coco? if so, it looks nice and fibrous. what brand is it?

Last edited:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Cloud: thanks man! Yes sir IM using coco. I have 2 types in there. The more fibrous is GOLD CABLE and the other is GH Coco Tek

L

LEX-UK

They're looking excellent NEG! Things are about to get sweet n sticky up in here.. Good luck mate.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ LEX-UK: for sure man I can't wait to have these ladies dripping in resin. The coloration IM also looking forward to. Thanks for stopping by the thread.

NEG978

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interested to see when those red, and pink pistils start showing up! Got a pack of these on ice, waiting for your results.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Redeye: your gonna love these man! There really performing now with,growth,of flower rates. Super sharp smells and resin is def packing on. These colors should be starting to show soon. Got a few pistols that have a nice royal,purple to them so I'm hoping she gets all like that.

@ WildGrow: Very Sharp Cherry smells but #D smells just like the Atomic Cherry Warhead candies. She is gonna be dank.

A few pics from 4/20
vuO3JL9.jpg

csQjEPf.jpg

6ZPJLWs.jpg

sZoB97E.jpg

btOV26v.jpg

L

LEX-UK

Looking good NEG mate. Never had them but I fancey some cherry atmomic bombs