What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Heres some seedling shots. Figure the more the merrier.

Cherryjuana 1-2-13
Notice on some of them you can see resin heads
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Update 1-14

So the little ones are coming along nicely and are some healthy seedlings for sure. There are 2 of them that are much taller then the rest of them and there about 3-4 inches below the T5 but the rest of them are nice a squat with broader leaves.

Watering Cycle: 2.5 ML GH Rapid Root (Per Gallon) PH'ed @6.3

Side Notes
I have been making the switch from Soil to Coco Coir using FloraDuo A + B and have dropped the Humboldt Nutrient Lineup. So when there ready to get transplanted they will be going into 5x5" hydrofarm pots. The new nutrient line up will be FloraDuo A+B, Silica Blast, Kelp, and a nice dose of mycrobes... . Nice and simple.

Group Shot
picture.php

Individual Shots
Notice some have resin heads on them already. niceeeee
#A
picture.php

#B
picture.php

#C
picture.php

#D
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
A quick snapshot. Been super busy with work doin 12-14 he shifts so there will be a solid up date on Saturday. There the biggest ones in the 16oz cups
yH17JA8.jpeg

XOA8bLx.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good, they look fairly uniform still - but early days.

how long are you going to veg 'em for?

VG

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Verdant: 70-80 days will be there veg time. I plan on flowering in 2 gallon coco bags or pots haven't decided. I have plants in flower atm so once the tent is open the females will be put in there. I'm upgrading my tent for more room and upping my lighting Watts. I figure they will be big enough after a long veg that once flower hits they will have some serious colas.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there, thats a pretty long veg! the only thing i would be worried about is them getting rootbound, but i grow soil not coco. in soil i usually do a repot before i flower them so they have a bit more room to root into...
im sure you know what you're doing :) and i imagine you have a lot more space than me

VG

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: I do know that coco is considered a hydro system with a coco medium. I will be transplanting into 1 gallon bags with in the next couple of weeks. I did re transplant into the 16oz cups due to room running out but i am getting rid of cuts and making room for them to go into 1 gallon pots.

Side Notes:
As i said i re transplanted back into the 16oz cups filled with coco coir. I amended the coco with mycros and other beneficial bacteria. One has been standing out to me due to stem run smell and leaf structure and thats #C. Has a strong odor on the stem rub and the leaves are more pointed then the rest. It has a smaller structure and the internodal is still pretty tight. I did run into a bit of a E.C. problem but is now fixed but you will see that in the plants. Not to fret tho the little ones are perked up enjoying the coco so far.

Watered: 1.5 ML FloraDuo A+B, 1.5 ML Silica Blast PGW(Per Gallon of Water) PH'ed 5.9

#A
Hga2Wqu.jpg

aCgMtyI.jpg

CdOfOta.jpg

uploadin more pics... .. .

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I must be numbing it. I hadnt seen this thread yet. I have to agree that C looks real strong.

Ive got the Cherryjuana on my favorites list at the Bay. I just hope theres some left when I get back to work.

Looking sweet!