What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Stopping by brother...Looks good in here...I need that GSC, and that Chem#4 in my life...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, been away from the ICMag scene. Those are some bomb flowers, dayum

happy holidays

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
AS- that's cool I'm happy to follow along with that one. Interesting creations there.

Puma- all noted thanks bro. Def if u get a moment I'm always down for some pics. I amstoked on the TW

Cosmicparticle- well I am glad to have you along. Just being myself ya know! It helps on the web. All these people are my friends/fam and deserve respect!

Scrappy I missed u bro. U realize u were the first person I met from IC bout 7 years ago. Was a sad day when I realized u had checked out for a min. Very glad u are back on any level even if it's PM only. Will talk soon bro

Lyryc- me too butill get caught up I swear. In Maui this last week for my birthday trip. More to come of flower pics... Thanks dude. I'll throw the latest green crack up next post just for you

Well I got some bad news while away
My caretaker sent me a pic of a lil tragedy back home. The new SSH is lost. Hopefully still available to me. I TP from my aero into cups the night before my flight and seemed fine when I left but were bad next day and all was lost the next x5 cuts. Weird. Out of many, those only fell ill...all 5 of them too damn. Somehow the universe has its own way of keeping the plant count in check so I don't complain just maintain. Drink some champagne for the pain

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yeah welcome back sirsmoka..always pleasure watch your project... amazing shot round , plenty of serious tips for garden.
respect sirsmoka!!!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks killer! i see u doin it up your way as well

well i took some pics this morning of what i pulled out for the week. three diff angles somethin else is in focus in bout every one so i put em all up lol my cam sucks

from the far left then clockwise: sourdub, decap, GreenCrack, snowDawg, SFV
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is a closer look at the GC for lyryc this is what u can look forward to.
picture.php

and the SnowDawg just because i never get a clear one of it and i kinda did this time
picture.php

so a lil update i guess. went to maui for a week. lost some cuts about half and the other half are really stunted but alive and recovering. the ssh i though i lost all in the last post but 2 mananged to survive so looks ok but i lost my TW clones again now my mom is huge and looks like ill be butchering her up again. damn aero ran out of water while away and everything with short roots kicked the bucket..... but anyway thats all over with and everything is on the road to recovery and im about to bring a few more goodies down next week so ill get some more lights out of a few perdy ones.
be back with more in a couple days or sooner if i can get there tonight but im taking the lil one to see Santa for the first time tonight so who knows how long itll take...
happy holidays as well peeps thanks for lookin.

Old Soul

Veteran
Quite the lineup Sir, definitely looks like you could weed a few of those out. I know it's tough, but handling that many strains can be a pain. No worries on the trainwreck, if you decide to give her up one day let me know because I gave you the last cuts of her, needed to take a break to try some new stuff.

Puma-she should be legit, if memory serves me correct that cut originally came from you via a mutual friend of ours, easyrasta.

p.s. of that is the same cut of stardawg I have you will love it, gave up the other chems I was running because of her, straight fire.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I got the message in rep you sent me bro....HELL YEAH!!! I will be getting back at you in 3wks or so...I'm soooo stoked!!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like a Boss

Like a Boss

here is a closer look at the GC for lyryc this is what u can look forward to.

:greenstars::canabis:

Excited man.

Epic flowers you got, do you make BHO?

Seems like the scene is evolving and everyone is into BHO these days.

How did you get your Crack purple!?!

Bravo

P

puma

hello OLD SOUL:biggrin:
in that case YES SIR its the real deal i got her originaly from cough cough err many years ago and im stoked to know ppl are still runing the ones i sent out all those years ago, very happy to hear that indeed....

great looking nuggets SIR way to grow my brother..

peace:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
few more

few more

OldSoul- thanks for clearing that up bro. ill run her for a while i love it and its new to me to have on the reg... i think it is the same cut of the stardawg, i nearly lost them while away my caretaker drown the shit out of em but theyre alive barely. all will be fine and im glad to hear that u liked it that much uve had many chem varieties.

scrappy- word

Lyryc- thanks. yeah i make BHO bricks lol. its what i prefer and use mostly. it took a few tries to nail a great result but by the time i had it down i was hooked and using the tastiest stuff to make it. i started making like 1.5-2zip batches at a time to get it done lol a 2 zip glob of oil is rediculous the first couple times u make one too. i smoke 1/10 the flowers i used to. i feel better. as long as the oil is completely purged i think its much better for you also but becoming an oil smoke can seem quite involved lots of lil tools u start to aquire. its like starting all over again ya know.
ummm purples by being fed properly and flushed completly with a 9 week bloom time. purps is usually plant just showing a deficiency(from flushing) was not the temp the highs were like 88 and lows like 78 during that crappy run. new place crappy environment shit not set up right just banged one out and dealt with the yeild loss and unfavorable conditions. quality was there though just nothing big or dense as usual except the tops. but yes with the plants well flushed most of my plant will begin to purple up. the ones that wont(which is few) need some temps to drop, and that helps the rest purp even crazier.

puma thanks bro. if i could just get my veg straightened out now lol.

here are a couple more of some i took today.

Platinum kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the Raspberry kush- kinda shitty pics. but they were the clearest lol the current run of this stuff looks way better than the last too i gotta get some lights out of her
picture.php

picture.php

P

puma

hello SIR:biggrin:
im sure you will get things back up and looking good as ever my brother...

ya those two strains look really nice and stoked to here that there doing decently after the time away from daddy..

awesome:tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Lots of options, gotta say they all look mighty tasty there Sir !
What's up with the Platinum Kush ? It's defiantly frosty enough, :bigeye:
hows the flavors and more importantly, how stoney is the stuff ?

P.S. Loved the photo's of the Lil one and Santa... :santa1: too cute !

SirSmokalot

Veteran
puma- thanks bro they are def happy to have me back

LGSprout- great stuff all around. it just didnt have the flavor i was looking for. now its not bad i was just expecting a more kushy flavor and this is fruity leaning no real fuely/skunky smell at all. just sweet and fruity. it is strong but i think it needed another week really. lots of clear and cloudy trichs at 9 weeks. love me some amber!
the lil one didnt dig santa very much. she was like WTF am i doin here! look on her face it was quite funny.

RR- thank you sir for clearing that up. i may as well throw all the other chems out now lol stoked on it

everything looks good enough to eat:D
you'll never run out of sugar, thats for sure. i only tried commerce gc and it tasted really weird. too sweet, sharp sickly sweet lavender smell and taste. didn't really see the appeal, but it did have the indy effect. that star dawn sounds interesting. what does it taste like? sensi star x chem cross? sensi star is the shit! nice selection, but id probably just be stuck off the sfv all day if it were me:)

calientecarlos

Veteran
Always a good read sir. I ironically lost a great strain as well:( I only took 3 cuts bc it was purp stemmed and hella gangly vegging, but when it flowered it was pink and gnasty. It was a crazy hindu pheno i got from seeds from a friend. Durban poison afghan daywrecker. Citrus punch ya in the kisser kush. How is that lime kush? I'd love a citrus kush strain to add to the crew so any bias or opinion is greatly appreciated. of course thx :headbange

Happy Holidays!!
HC

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Cosmic- not sure what the stardawg tastes like. But the g c is one of the greats.

Caliente- ImO doesn't taste Limey at all. Mine smells a lot like skittles to be honest. Like a mouth full of skittles tastes. I can't wait to try this first run of it. I got one that's smaller buds and ultra frosty and another that has larger buds and less frosty but still caked.