What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NY Assembly passes med pot law only to...

bigdaddyc9

Have that asshat Rep D Skelos make sure it never sees the light of day.This Dbag needs to know this is not about HIM! It is about people who voted for him suffering.Lets make sure he doesnt win re-election and make it known what he is doing is unacceptable.I have called my reps and the state today 5 times.Its time more were involved iffin even a phone call...Come on NY lets do this....BigD

igrowone

Veteran
much better bill from the last one
seems to allow patient cultivation, allows for affirmative defense for unregistered patients, and no employment discrimination, wow!
though we will not see it's fruits for a while

bigdaddyc9

It has kept me from grow 2012...My green thumb and pocketbook needs to grow meds.Im losing my ass buying now,as all sacks are grams short and quality is piss poor.I need to grow but won't till I can w/o fear...fear and being as sick as I am do not mix..Peace BigD

igrowone

Veteran
if nothing else, i hope this IS the final form of NY MMJ, even if it doesn't make it this time
Cuomo has dropped some hints about how he could see NY MMJ
Skelos is the asshat fucking us over this time? i may not be in his district, but i sure as hell can donate to his opponent's war chest

T

TribalSeeds

$100 fine for an ounce in public, $200 fine for a large soda. Way to go NY!

Treetops

Make sure everyone emails their Senators in their area/district...I did...As they are whats holding things up...One step at a time...we'll get there yet..
Peace,
:thank you:
Treetops