What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
sounds good. I have seen a lot of forms of shiva and None has sold for more then $40 so I wonder if theres a down side were not seeing But the breeders know about?

with that in mind and then reading this: This is a cross of two super Shivas, selected for their resin content. The girl is mind blowing but nevertheless tasteful and she is easy to grow. A plant to get familiar with the world of cannabis.

I feel maybe there was a skunk#1 crossed in there and it made this not to potent but easyer to grow. Dont get me wrong the skunk#1 is ok but its not top quality in terms of high. So maybe taking this SS and crossing it with a know afghani(I suggest deepchunkIBL) might help bring out a kick from this bad bitch. :confused:

B

berryhill

TheBudWhisperer, thanx man. I'm on day 25 of veg as of today. Very healthy grow and accelerating nice however, my tall Sensi Stars are'nt a lighter shade of green, just twice as tall as the other 7. Maybe because of the way my co2 is being distributed.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej hej all , sorry that i cant add any pix , as i lost all my SS pix on cw , but i have to agree with that one who mentioned that the stone is no one hit-quit , its an indica styled high with a sativa background feelable , i killed my SS mom due to limited space and replaced it with Blockhead ... , Bh is a more soaring up high with a nice body touch , but the high stay much longer than that from SS ...

Fj
PS:Blockhead nug

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sensi star is a really nice plant to play with :yes:
jah bless the hands of Luc, Patrick, et al. :wave:

sensi star x northern light (aka Saxon Axe)...

"very berry" when under hps...

peace dL :joint:

Last edited:
B

berryhill

Very nice DocLeaf, I have 2 NL#5 mothers, sounds like a plan withe my veging Sensi Stars. A cross perhaps, hmmm.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I have high hopes for the Durga Mata...guess I just have to wait and see if my hopes were justified now. I'm gonna partially pollinate it with White Rhino pollen.

Berry- I'm gonna have to retract my previous statement. After a little more experience with the strain I've noticed three different types of plants rather than two. There is the lighter green, obviously more sativa pheno and then there seem to be two similar indica types. One type I only witnessed as a male so I can't comment on it's female fruit but I have seen definate differences during veg in some of the indica phenos. At first I thought the taller indicas were males (which they ended up being) but there were also shorter males that were the same height as some of the female indicas. One of the two more-indica types was what I'd call a completely indica looking plant- short internodal length and wide ripply indica leaves. The second type was very similar in appearance but was just a little taller (maybe 10-15% taller) with somewhat longer, slightly less ripply, more hybridish leaves.

B

berryhill

Sensi Star

Sensi Star

Day 29 of flower, and yes the 3 tall ones were male. Which is great, because one of them is about to pollinate my B.C.S.C. NL#5 pure. Budwhisperer, no retraction man, you called it perfect!

yooper13

the star is the first time i have ever seen my wife couchlocked it was great....lol she is the kind where i buy her an eigth she smokes it in a night ..i buy her a quarter she smokes it in a night.....lol but the first time i gave her some of my homegrown star she just sat on the couch saying wow this is good, and that was priceless.......peace

B

berryhill

yooper13, yea that's definitely priceless, I trull understand! Peace to you!

Laughing Jim

yooper13 said:
the star is the first time i have ever seen my wife couchlocked it was great....lol she is the kind where i buy her an eigth she smokes it in a night ..i buy her a quarter she smokes it in a night.....lol but the first time i gave her some of my homegrown star she just sat on the couch saying wow this is good, and that was priceless.......peace

:muahaha:

G

glasspackedbowl, shiva is an old school strain that is very good.A mix of afghani and kush I believe.
I used to grow sensi seeds' shiva shanti #1 and it is still one of my favourite strains.This was my favourite smoke when I lived in Holland.
It is very easy to grow, a bit mold sensitive though.The best specimen taste like spicey indian food.Although they're not expensive, I often found myself and my friends falling asleep a couple minutes after I smoked it.Even in the middle of the street (that happened everytime with the one I grew).I often started the evening with many creative projects, smoked on a shiva joint and ended up 20 minutes later hoping I can reach my bed.
that's quality smoke.

G

i was led to believe shiva was skunk #1 crossed with northern lights

George

thats 'shiva skunk' from sensi seeds. or the original m-39 from them which was the same thing

scrappy2

Must be why the Rheingold cross is so leafy, comes from the star? Any way one of the best Great job's fella's .... pic's and grow's!