What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I figured it wasn't my cat to let out of the bag......hahahaha....but YES, INTRODUCING (drum roll please.....the crowd falls quiet, and the curious move to the edges of the seat) the one who produced this delectable cross, Arawn, and the, ummmm... ? "finder" ? ... of the pheno/cut now know as Carolina Blue, Phillthy!!

Particularly glad you two enjoyed the report...but trust me, I'm enjoying the privilege of having this to report on more!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trichy.....they already went out around early spring...they were freebies. I have no clue how many were sent out...I don't think I ever got any of these my self. Not too certain, but I really don't think so.

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

Trichy.....they already went out around early spring...they were freebies. I have no clue how many were sent out...I don't think I ever got any of these my self. Not too certain, but I really don't think so.

dank.Frank
your right,i sent 18 pacs of 10 seeds in to SB earlier this year..
not sure if any are left..

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
3.gif

I had so many emotions running as I began to read and finished your info!

and then I think the overall grade would be:

6.gif

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great smoke report. great looking nug too. thanks you for sharing. also you have some great writing skills. you should go into advertising.

I

idoreallytry

it is a nice looking girl all lots of credit to the creator Arawn,,,peace guys

U

unta

Bro, that was prob the best smoke report. The detail was amazing felt like i had smoked that shit haha. Nice work on this strain Arawn and Phillthy! Sounds like great genetics and a great grower to produce stellar weed. Hope to get my hands on this clone someday.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
So will there be another release of these? I'd love to experience the Carolina clone.

Frankly, as far as the freebies go I feel as if some people who really would like to try some of these special genetics miss out no matter how polite they ask.

Kinda wish instead of freebies they were all sent in for low priced BINs on the bay kind of like a community donated sub $25 BIN category.

anyways nice job,
Phillthy that last cola shot looks spectacular delicious.

Thanks,

TR

tokinblackguy

:yoinks: WOW, great report DF. sweet find Philthy, and superb cross arawn!

i will also add that arawn is soooo the gifting type and is really a "for the community type of guy".:2cents: it's a blessing to know him(well, i don't really know him but feel as if i do)

EAST COAST all the way baby!!!! karma to you guys

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no kidding tbg,arawn,phill,and so many more have it right,it's just pot,it might be insanely potent,tasty,incredibly gorgeous pot,but if yah can't share with a bro,no matter how digital,maybe you should examine why you grow.peace to you guys keep up the good work!

P

Peat

Great work fellas! :friends:

That's some dank dank, Dank Frank!

You got some story'n skillz too, bro! :respect:

W

WeldFlash420

Wow man, this is one of the BEST damn smoke reports I've ever encountered! And the genetics look just as fucking incredible as the report states... K+ to all involved in making this Carolina Blue a success. Arawn, Phil and Frank you fellas do it up right! Peace and shine on..

Latest posts

Latest posts