What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

Aroma

hi guys, great smoke report . have been smoking cheese from the medical club recently and my experience of it matches your description. A warm comfortable blanket of happiness . makes me think of the readybrek advert , if anyone remembers it. But boy does it smell strong. I've grown and smoked sensi's SK1# from around the same vintage of the batch the cheese clone came from, and imho the high is more indica with cheese, similar in strength and effect to a good bubblegum . very nice.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
I tried this a while ago..... beautiful smoke ...very unique taste ..... high high high....
now im getting clones in a few weeks.... lol 100% female and no real waitng time... "Spread the cheese all over this earth.." lol

Last edited:
G

what about the cheese offered by Queijo ...he also has the trainwreck...I was wondering if anyone tried it or ordered from them...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread has spurred me to share a theory with everyone as to why cheese and sourbubble are very close in taste.....
Having smoked the Cheese several times i know it very well, while smoking my Sourbubble (mega sour pheno) on several ocassions i have gotten a very similar taste, the thing that really made me think this was the person who i got my SB from tried the cheese and straight away said it was like the SB.......
My theory is that maybe the White label Bubblegum used by BOG has been crossed to Skunk#1 by the original breeders and that is why when breeding with them a cheesy/sour pheno appeared and that is Sourbubble.....it would make perfect sense as i find the head stone of both are very similar and taste wise there is not much between them.....also bud density and texture are very similar.
A strange theory maybe but i am interested to hear from anyone with knowledge and an opinion, especially if they have smoked both.
Peace

Delta9-THC

Veteran
Damn good report... spreadable cheese... lol . one of the best strains I ever had ... now still STILL waiting on the clones... lol
PEACE

Delta9-THC

Veteran
K1lla.... Mother lines are the 'Cheese' clone, a selected 1989 Skunk #1 from the Seedbank crossed to our inbred Qe32/Trainwreck line..... "has no-one managed to get some cheese yet .... ANYONE?"

Tricky .... I know its slightly different but its the first seeds made available with cheese in it!....
PEACE

Dr. D

Veteran
Tricky .... I know its slightly different but its the first seeds made available with cheese in it!....
You tellin me youve never heard of the Big Buddha Cheese?
Its been out for about twelve months now and apparently very close to the clone....peace

G

big buddhas blue cheese available at the bluebird is even tastier than the original clone,, ,,normal cheese (the clone) available at homegrown fantaseeds

Delta9-THC

Veteran
thanks hazy ... I was looking for the "1st" cheese ....

TRICKY.... yes big buddhas was what I was talkin about for the seeds....its an afghan cross with skunk #1.. ie the cheese///

PEACE

Dr. D

Veteran
Heres a pic of the clone i was given about four weeks ago..

in veg

in early flower...peace