What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey IC fam wattup.im Tonatiuh some of you may have seen my old thread some may not.i think im aight at this hobby we love so much,some may think im good some may think i suck,i have fun and the results are always bomb nugs, imho thats what matters....i been at this for a few years,im a noob for sure,there are so many growers on these boards that i look up to it aint even funny.i have :respect: for all growers that put there heart and time into achieving that harvest day we all anticipate so much...makes no difference if it is a small pc grow or a 10k grow its still dedication that gets the plant to its best potentiol.

ok with that shit out the way lets rap...ive been having a 6k flower room for a few years now,i also had 2400 in veg and a couple cabs going all at the same time,was running like clockwork made in fucking switzerland too yo,but alas nothing lasts forever , so my dream room had to recently be dismantled...ive since relocated,bought a new bad ass house much property and the type of space to grow in it that made me go :jawdrop: ...cant slow me down pimpin my heart heals fast :pimp3:
eventualy i will have 2 flower rooms with 4k in each(i have much equipment;),a bigger veg room then before,and a room that vents all the heat from the lights and a/c thru a dryer vent....it will be a while with the construction because i am also in school right now until end of sept.
so until then i do still have my tents to work with and get me some smoke rolling in...i recently put 13 agent oranges and 1 bubba and 1 jack the ripper in 3 gallon bags...they were in red party cups for over a month and a half probably,far too long for sure.i will veg these under my 1200 watt hps for like 2 weeks atleast then flip them...they are in ffof and perlite(yea dubbs i went and got me a big ass bag of perlite;) with some ewc and a litlle exrtra lime for good measure.i will flip them as soon as the bush out a little bit,shouldnt take long...
as far as the strains im running....the list is pretty ok,im gonna axe the kalichakra from mandala though just to weak for me.
these are the mamas that i deemed worthy enough to make the move with me...
pre 98 bubba kush
bubba kush
the white(great hash weed)
ffa
bpp
snowcap
agent orange
the cheese
strawberry cough
happy brother bx1
pollen chuck revised
black domina
jack the ripper
mass. super skunk
mango haze
i think thats it,i may be forgetting 1-2...also not positive i kept the mss...have to double check.

i will be popping some beans real soon as well to kinda out with the old in with the new on the mama tent...the 1st up will be a road kill skunk i ordered,a lambsbreath hybrid that was gifted to me by a really dear friend,i believe it says its the oregon pheno?????something like that...
some of the bad ass gear i got from the O.G.A crew,i believe im gonna infect myself with the zombie virus....also i have some jack crosses from the always classy Karma Gentics,i cant wait to get all of these under soil and above ground...
there are so many beans i have to get thru,also will be popping some williams wonder ix1 ,been a while since i even looked at them,but i gotta get some res gear in the stable and i been sitting on these for over a year...
heres a pic of the frijoles...
picture.php

with that being said i'll get up some pics of whats going on right now,its 15 total i will be addin 1-3 more i havnt decided if i want 8-9 under each 600.
its a homebox XL 4x8x like 7 ...i have 2 600 hps in there air cooled,i have a dehumidifier,and a few fans,plus a intake from the other part of the room.theyre in 3 gallon bags and like i said will be vegged for atleast a couple weeks so they can stretch out a while...i am happy that the temps were in check right off the bat,holding at 81 with lights on for like 10 hours before i checked.humidity was 56 but that aint bad plus i can tweek the humidifier down a bit....

first the new space that will eventualy be all grow area...i have 5 rooms already built'need to be dressed up and lit the F.U.C.K. up....also theres a whole other half of basement there you cant see,its huge yo.
the long open area will be flower eventualy,but for now we are gonna focus on the rooms in the back walll they are flower rooms 1 and 2 veg sits behind room 1
picture.php

flower room 1,you can see veg room bac there too.
picture.php

veg
picture.php

flower room 2
picture.php

mama room or lung room havnt decided yet,right now the ballasts for the tent are hanging in there
picture.php

and heres the tent chillin in room 2 while im gonna be finishing room 1 up
picture.php

awwwww arent they cute....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and to help get me rollin full speed
picture.php

that cloner will be full within a weeks time of bubba and the cheese...fasheezy...its a far cry from what was going on just a few weeks ago but i will eventualy have it lookin like eden in there.i still have all my equipment(and more that has never been opened),all my genetics and most of all the heart and knowledge of a F.U.C.K.I.N. soldier yo...knowledge is king.

and some of you may have seen me post in the other thread about these big ass wasps i have around the new house,these things are as big as my finger yo no joke....they carry locusts under the ground and eat them and lay babies in them and chit...anyways i never seen no chit like this so i had to get some pics for all you to see,the f'n wasp dwarfs this big ass locust yo...peep game.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

then he drug his ass down the hole
picture.php

well thats it for now people,i hope to make some new friends and keep on kickin it with all my good friends already made here,lets have some fun!...oh and if someone would be so kind to show a mf how to wrap the siggy again so it says the thread name instead of a link please?thanks yo...
peace-T-

G

Greyskull

aloha big T
looking like things are goona be riding high again man.
digging the new diggs.
righteous

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, sweet new digs, tona!!

congratulations on the new space!!!

yeah, those cicada killers are some serious wasps for sure!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hey tona :wave:
checking in for the show!
hopefully i'm early enough to get a front row center stage seat :rasta:

setup and plants looking niiiice.

looking forward to see what happens with this one for sure!

be well ya F.U.C.K.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: ty for the welcome back fellaz it feels good to be back in my environment!

breederbrad-welcome my friend thanks for joining in,it might be slow for a sec but you iknow it dont take long brother.
peace-T-

greskull-wattup pimpin,thanks man,yea bro the new diggs are way better then the old place imho much room to have fun in fasheezy yo.
peace-T-

hazy-wattup my friend,thankyou for the kind words on the new diggs too maing...and yes these wasps are insane yo,im really glad they dont seem to be vary people aggresive id have to shoot the damn things i think LOL...peace yo -T-

Firsttrcks-wattup F.A.M. there is a F.A.M. v.i.p. lounge yo :muahaha: the just follow the aroma of bubble,oil,and dank hehehe...thanks for the kind words bro,we gonna get this mf lit up like the mothership real soon yo.
peace-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn T, the new spot is killer bro! How many square feet do you have? Can't wait to see the rooms all finished up. Good luck with school brotha.
peace

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
old soul-wattup bro,thanks maing...well in the grow will be 2 10x14 rooms for flower,and the veg and mama rooms are roughly 6x14 each the long open area is easily 30x14 atleast i didnt measure that space out....as far as the sq. footage of the house id rather not really say,lets just say i can stretch out real nicely yo...real nicely.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bruh bear,it feels good too,now if i could only ff this chit like 3 weeks when it start getting interesting and the building is done LOL...peace my brother,-T-

hey tona, the new place is lookin' sweet. can't wait to see things poppin off!!

btw, you are one hell of a photographer. those wasps were like reading a national geographic: nature war edition or some shit. really good stuff.

i'll be here watchin'.

stay safe,
-sg

Che

Veteran
Yeah Tona!!! Glad to see the new place is shapin up, cute little clones!
Repped and subscribed, can't wait to see how you pimp this show :D

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
You and I are on similar paths my friend, I should be postin up some pics of the new digs in progress soon myself... Lookin good can't wait to see it set and fired up

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
osecret-wattup man,good to see you bruh.ty for your kind words on the photos,honestly i think i was shaking like a leaf lol im allergic to bee stings so i know that sting woulda not prolly been too good for ole T hehehe...i will try to get some better ones though now that i see they arent that people aggressive.
good to have ya.peace-T-

che-wattup yo...yea arent they cute,lol.it will be fun watchin them go from this to maturity though,should be one hell of a before and after hehehe...peace-T-

EDIT*
you guys got in when i was posting...:respect:

tripstick-thanks maing,awesome is what were going for holmz,beyond awesome is what we are hoping for :smoke:
peace and welcome to the show.
-T-

inc-wattup my friend,welll heres to both of our paths being blissful like a mf yo :friends: when you are rollin again drop me a link yo.
peace-T-

DBG-my friend,whats up you cool ass mf you :muahaha: you know i have a extension cord here for ya bro...as a matter of fact feel free to grab any jar and have at it :joint:
V.I.P. is clear in ur booth and there will be food and drinks sent around for you and the missus...
:wave: high mrs G :wave:
peace my friend.-T-

icough2getoff

Tona glad to see you're getting such a beautiful fresh start. That will be the kind of grow most of us will only dream of. With your skills I expect some incredible pictures to come out of this thread. :lurk:

S

Seismic

Wattup T, hows it going bro? I like the new thread, and definitely the new oasis. Got the thread tagged, and ill be hanging around. Take care dude. :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howzit brother..?? Hope your new cribs keeps you busy as a beaver with much much beauty.. I will be here for the grow.. So with that being said ill send you some good good grow vibage... wish you well my brother.. peace.

sack