What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Lao Tzu

Update - I have found an even better pheno than the aforementioned one, similar structure but extremely leafy buds. Think indict style leaves and light coloured pistils. Tastes great in a bong, really makes me cleverer if that makes sense? Very stuporific in high amounts. Little in the way of odour. Absolute crap plant to look at but wonderful to smoke!

Much more potent than the one I described as hand grenade

The pheno I have although it doesn’t smell strong, is a very sweet candy like smell, I suppose you could describe it as ‘ice cream’ smelling

How old were the seeds? I'm wondering if the current ice cream is the same stock as the older one where everyone was finding such pretty plants.

madalasatori

Veteran
I just ran some ice cream alongside a load of elite clones including several cookies and chem crosses - the majority of people who tried the harvest chose ice cream as their favourite due to its special, unique high.

I’m about to buy another packet and am very excited at what I may find.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Good find madala. In some respects it just goes to prove that you can still find really good plants in Dutch grown genetics that surpass the top end offerings of today. In my eyes Paradise, with a little selection, still brings unique flowers to the table.

Hope you keep a cut of the ice cream.

Latest posts

Latest posts