What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

kweezy

grew some hindu x GDP that smelled like roses and grape fruit and taste was like grape fruit. GOOD STUFF xD

X

xinsanewickedx

it would have to be fruit loops had it a few years back,smelled like candy ,havent seen it since

jdkronyk101

1. platinum kush
2. hash plant
3. o.t. haze -X- sk1

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i would say warlock by magus is a unique kind of sweet taste, packs a punch too...

certain hazes come through with an intense taste of sugar...

there is a whole spectrum of flavours within fruitiness imo, so i cant disambiguate.....

W

Wasabi420

sour diesel- ultra lemmon candy taste
grandaddy purps- sweet flower taste
strawberry cough- weird ass taste cant describe but youll never forget

Hampsterdam

Its a tie between a new "Sour Diesel" cut and DJ Shorts Blueberry. The Sour D tastes like sour patch kids while the blueberry tastes like the best blueberry smoothie you could imagine.

U

unta

Grape Ape
Grapefruit (Sweet Pink clone only)
Bubblegum
Pineapple Express
Mango

Z10N

Maple leaf indy X buddahs sister was sickly sweet almost like sweet soap !
C99 X Mexican sativa - smells like a equatorial fruit basket.
Blue buddah -Old blue pheno had the essence of artificial blue berry candies
Bubbledust - amazing sweet bubblegum , couldn't stop smelling it ..
SPG - i love how it danks like the gasses of a crate full of pink grapefruits in a closed room!

wdr

Veteran
grapefruit is good one,. but Bangi Haze x Purpurea T (esbe cross) is the sweetest shit i ever smell.

Smells like honey mixed whit some flowers - can you imagine ? ..

SupraSPL

TGA Qleaner (sweet lemon-grape)
THSeeds Puna Budder (1 sweet pheno reminds me of purple Kool Aid)
G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk (1 pheno super sweet/cures floral)
Nirvana New Purple Power (CAKE)
Nirvana Blackberry (different CAKE)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
This Skunk #1 is sweeter than all other strains I've come across during the last 20 years, including DJ Short's Blueberry, Grapefruit, Pineapple C99, Grape Krush, etc etc.

picture.php

T

tokinafaty420

Apollo 11 G4 - Sweet candy lemons taste, couldn't smell her all that well unless you disturbed her and she smelled like she tasted w/ undertones of skunkiness.

All the others I can't really say would be classified as fruity. Plenty of hashy/piney tasting stuff though.

Ganja baba

Veteran
uk pineapple by far . followed by a lost old orange skunk . then lemon pie = uk pineapple x ko samui pure lemon thai .

hubba bubba haze absolutly hammers the bubble gum , for bubble gum smells and falvour sonic seeds

_Haste_

Sweetest = blueberry headband

fruitiest = green crack (had a cutting that was the dankest mango smell ever.. not as good as the the skunk pheno though)
afghan kush x orange crush
Dj's blueberry

WelderDan

Veteran
DJ's Blueberry, C99 pineapple pheno and Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb x C99. Cherry and Pineapple phenos. MMM yummy

Latest posts

Latest posts