What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
And it is done! :D

Flew over to where my friend lives now (Frickin Beautiful) and gave him pretty much half of the Frost seeds I had. I told him he should be the one making $$ off of this strain rather than let other people make it off the name. He's got all kinds of things going on, and probably doesn't need the $ he would make off of it, but that's up to him :)

I'll probably just grow a few Frosts now and again for nostalgia's sake. Right now, I have this plant that I made a couple cycles ago using an Archive Lemon Heads male crossed with ?? as I had about 5 different female strains going at the time. Anyways, I sowed a bunch of random seeds and was super super lucky that actually found (and kept) what I believe to be one of the top five best, if not the best tasting plant I have ever grown from seed! At this point, I have grown thousands and thousands of seeds. This one pretty much beats them all. It has a great terpy flavor, sour citrus, lasts through the whole joint, coats the mouth with tasty goodness and you can still taste the flavor on your palate even after the joint is done! I'm calling this one the Hilo Sour :D Hopefully somebody doesn't go claiming the Sour is theirs, but you know how this world works lol. I only had one plant of it last cycle, but I pretty much culled every plant in the garden and am running heavily with the Sour this cycle, I can't wait, shit is that good. I would say similar to the One Star (Lemon Peel) in flavor and profile, but different :) It took me a long time, but I think I finally found my Holy Grail :D

aloha, a hui hou chhheeehhhuuuuuu!!!!
, Ha Ha Ha , Pete and Don spreading my lemons around . or maybe the Mail man who stole a batch or the auntie that threw the seeds away that were in the fridge LOL classic