What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Your delicate clones slowly dying while you can't do anything about it because the cops show up every 5 minutes for about 5 hours?

Sounds like a horror story to me. I'd age 10 years in those 5 hours.

And in the end, all that was for nothing...FFFF

This has to be the saddest thing i have ever read.

G

ganjygav

Your delicate clones slowly dying while you can't do anything about it because the cops show up every 5 minutes for about 5 hours?

Sounds like a horror story to me. I'd age 10 years in those 5 hours.

And in the end, all that was for nothing...FFFF

This has to be the saddest thing i have ever read.

It was a horrible feeling. I was so grateful for the gift of these babies. There was literally nothing I could do apart from maybe plant them in the bushes at side of the road but even then I had no water lol.

There was police it seemed everywhere the moment I had been handed these lol it was a mcdonalds car park and the cops seemed all to come for lunch at the same time. One police woman seemed interested in me as I walked back to the car with a brown padded envelope.

I was worried while we were sat at side of the road that one of them would try to be helpful and stop.
Yes to come out of it with nothing was a sad situation especially as I put time into growing it. I had a couple of northern lights plants in my tent as well but I had a massive fungus gnat problem. When I watered there was more gnats than soil it seemed. When the ggs4 hermed I had a mini break down and ripped all the plants up and threw away that tent.
That's when I stopped using cheap soil as well.

B

bigganjabud

Ffs loads on route should be ere in the morning and rumor has it il have a calishnapple cut soonish aswell!!

Well and truely feel like the ganja gods love me and I love them too!!

T

The Kraken

Ffs loads on route should be ere in the morning and rumor has it il have a calishnapple cut soonish aswell!!

You lucky lucky bastard lol:)

G

ganjygav

Niice. I need to find this ganja god soon. I've booked our spare room for 4 months lol
Yeah that's right I have to book it lol lots of family and friends use that room normally when they stop with us.

G

ganjygav

Well for a little town it can produce quick. I've caught a sniff of a clone I did last year tang they call it. Smells like citrus chocolate and puts me to sleep taken at week 10.
I think it's actually tangilope from the description I've read.
I was meant to get this again last year but it disappeared I thought because it didn't yield great and I was gutted. I rave about this plant when talking about top smokes.

B

bigganjabud

Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

All just landed shout out to the ganja god that these particular strains were gifted from cheers my friend you sir are an absolute legend and Deffo on my Christmas bud list!!

G

ganjygav

Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

All just landed shout out to the ganja god that these particular strains were gifted from cheers my friend you sir are an absolute legend and Deffo on my Christmas bud list!!

That's a harem fella of sexy bitches lol

yts farmer

Veteran
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

Didn't the sour iced cake make the cut bro?

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Didn't the sour iced cake make the cut bro?

Peace.

Tbh mate I had to give it away man personal space getting cramped and still sorting bits with the other spaces as two might not be doable after my seperation

Can easy get it back but tbh no biggie still got a few pips I can run anyway if I needs it that bad it was lovely tho!!

Erm anyone wanna pick something for me to flower I've got a bit of a back log!!

Current stable is actually

Gelato 45
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie
Super orange glue
Granola funk
Gg4
Sssdhc bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry pie

Currently so nurrrrr

G

ganjygav

Tbh mate I had to give it away man personal space getting cramped and still sorting bits with the other spaces as two might not be doable after my seperation

Can easy get it back but tbh no biggie still got a few pips I can run anyway if I needs it that bad it was lovely tho!!

Gelato 45
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie
Super orange glue
Granola funk
Gg4
Sssdhc bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry pie

Currently so nurrrrr

Gelato mate flower Gelato. I need to see it

G

ganjygav

What one mate got the 45 and the 41 now 33 landing in about a month apparently!!

Fuck me I didn't know that lol. Which one is the one people are paying through the nose for is it the 45? Rings a bell.
I just need to see these diamond encrusted buds.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
That looks like an awesome list mate. If anyone can make suggestions, here's my 2 cents.

Anything with cookies in it seams to get people's attention nowadays. So i'd leave that alone. If everyone's doing it... why follow the crowd?

That Choc Mint OG sounds delicious... But if it was a freebie keep an eye on it. Found a grow report saying that it hermied.
I'm doing some GDP right now. But it's a seedling and it should be ready by... October-ish?

The pies sound interesting. Can't say no to a good pie.

Ps. If you ever find one that smells like apple pie (bonus points for some cinnamony odor as well), let me know.

B

bigganjabud

That looks like an awesome list mate. If anyone can make suggestions, here's my 2 cents.

Anything with cookies in it seams to get people's attention nowadays. So i'd leave that alone. If everyone's doing it... why follow the crowd?

That Choc Mint OG sounds delicious... But if it was a freebie keep an eye on it. Found a grow report saying that it hermied.
I'm doing some GDP right now. But it's a seedling and it should be ready by... October-ish?

The pies sound interesting. Can't say no to a good pie.

Ps. If you ever find one that smells like apple pie (bonus points for some cinnamony odor as well), let me know.

Yeah man my mate had a load of em from Humboldt seeds and it was prone to hermy gantz

It wernt a freebie seed mate it was a blessing from another member I've heard about a Choc mint Turkish delight smells and tastes reported

Blazeee

Veteran

Gelato 45
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie
Super orange glue
Granola funk
Gg4
Sssdhc bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry pie

Currently so nurrrrr

Obviously flower out some gelato mate but also try to flower out the granola funk or the super orange glue, they are both great strains.

The granola funk puts out small tight buds that are caked in resin and taste amazing. I really enjoy smoking her outside on a nice sunny day, really enjoy her in the summer time.

Im growing out some super orange glue x granola funk right now, got 32 of them waiting to get flipped in a weeks time, hoping to find something interesting as im getting some good smells from them in veg.

Heres a few pics of the granola funk if you aint seen them mate

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Obviously flower out some gelato mate but also try to flower out the granola funk or the super orange glue, they are both great strains.

The granola funk puts out small tight buds that are caked in resin and taste amazing. I really enjoy smoking her outside on a nice sunny day, really enjoy her in the summer time.

Im growing out some super orange glue x granola funk right now, got 32 of them waiting to get flipped in a weeks time, hoping to find something interesting as im getting some good smells from them in veg.

Heres a few pics of the granola funk if you aint seen them mate

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Brother Blazee I'm currently deciding on if I should scrap my systems and dtw organic for a run or two

Tbh mate the way I'm rebuilding my life right now I might just rebuild my space and get fully functional!!

B

bigganjabud

If that is the case tho il be going all out I rekon might need to put some runnings and dooings together and smash a whole room in my personal space

Latest posts

Latest posts