What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strains with the most replay value

purpleplayer007

Even some of my favorite strains i can only smoke so much before i get bored with the high or sick of the taste.. certain strains i can be good with for a while without them getting played out.

the ones i dont get sick of without rotating or switching around are OGs, CHEMDOGS, PURPLE URKLE old school cuts and hybrids like gods gift, and newer ones like gelato, zkittles, runtz..

an example of a strain i like but not all the time would be gg4 or even Jack..

Happy Times

Sour D? I haven’t smoked the real deal flower but had a live resin cart that had a real unique dirty sock finish that I could puff anytime day or night. That thing sure disappeared fast

It’s kinda hard to pick but I’ll also add Kosher Kush, I’d think this could apply to any real good OG strains. A buddy in Oregon was running this DogWalker that was some real nice all-around smoke

One we used to run mid 2000’s was Rosetta Stone from Grimm. That was a nice go to also

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Making me want another crack at sheva shanti. It's that garlic bud in it iirc. Garlic just works. It can be part of a complex, or just on its own on bread.

rolandomota

Veteran
Indicas with no mind activity just euphoria no matter how frosty they are get me boored right away even if the high is a lil bit satisfying at first soon after I'm looking for my best sativa to make the high better I'm talking smoke more right after because those relaxing highs are way too weak

Koondense

Veteran
Panama x Bangi Haze, Pan-O-Haze, Original Haze, Zacatecas Tribute are among the ones I could smoke all day long. All are activating in different ways, no dullness or couch lock at all.
Before growing my own I was smoking mainly Mazar and Critical and similar commercial varieties. The quality of high is not comparable, while sometimes the commercials were overall stronger weed I always preferred my own plants.
Strength is not my priority if it puts you in a zombie mode(and most weed I put my hands on does it), couch lock and mind numbness are not wanted here :)

Cheers

Burt

Veteran
I cant get enough of this apple fritter. All i wanna smoke rn.

That’s what I’m saying!
Clearwater does this line justice and has a Mai Tai and a bluerazzle or something
While I’ve always been a sour diesel head myself, I am hella impressed with these terps even if the smoke itself is second or 3rd to the ECSD or GG4 even.
It’s a great orflactory experoence to crack a jar and is just plain fun

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Indicas with no mind activity just euphoria no matter how frosty they are get me boored right away even if the high is a lil bit satisfying at first soon after I'm looking for my best sativa to make the high better I'm talking smoke more right after because those relaxing highs are way too weak

I totally agree. If it has nothing going on in the head it better have a body buzz that is absolutely next level. I also have no use for strains that have a groggy or tiring crash.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Some strains I was able to smoke for years without wanting anything else was Headbanger from Karma G and a cross I made with it Headbanger x Colombia Gold. I think 80% of what I've smoked those 4 last years were those two genetics. I've moved recently so I have no more mother plants, clones or even seeds of those strains so it gonna be hard to start from scratch again.